Number9

VOLS Stomps BAMA

Number9   

I can't wait for the Vols to put a major stomp down on Bama.  They just bested the #1 Zags and took Kansas #1 at the time to overtime before running out of steam.  The bandwagon is loading up, get on now to get a good seat.

My cousin blew up my phone during the massacre in Knoxville when the boys weren't on their best game in October.  28-0 in the first half.  It goes around, then it comes around.

Vols stomp Bama, twice.  Coming soon.

The Houston Cougars are ranked 24th right now at 8-0. They should have beaten Michigan in the 2nd round last year.

This year they will get to the Sweet 16, hopefully they won't get stuck with a #6 seed again next March. Go Coogs!

Coogs win again to reach 9-0 after trailing LSU by 15 early in the second half! Astros legend Alex Bregman has been good luck for Houston basketball.

He was at the Portland game yesterday when the Rockets were also down by 15 points early in their 111-104 victory. Too bad his Tigers lost. :sad:

Edited by Oiler FANatic