IF we wanted to get rid of Butler this offseason

gnawed

the Eagles might be interested. They need secondary help very, very badly. That great defensive line is a waste without a serviceable secondary behind it.

Not saying we should get rid of Butler. It was just a random thought.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Butler has been great the last month or so, totally turned his season around. I don't know if he'll ever earn that contract, it was pretty huge, but as of right now he's clearly among the core group o

No team is taking on that Butler contract, JRob should cut Cyprien and re-sign Vaccaro and keep some stability in the secondary.

Butler has been great the last month or so, totally turned his season around. I don't know if he'll ever earn that contract, it was pretty huge, but as of right now he's clearly among the core group of players on defense & a big asset.

FA is weird, a lot of guys start off slow getting used to new surroundings. Corner is especially tough because you're out there in the open. I think btwn the Super Bowl fiasco & the big contract he was trying too hard to make a big play.

This dude was a pro bowler & had teams offering 1st rd picks for him, let's hope he's found his game.

19 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No team is taking on that Butler contract, JRob should cut Cyprien and re-sign Vaccaro and keep some stability in the secondary.

I want them to try and keep both guys. I highly doubt it would play out that way... and we are more likely to pit them against each other for contract negotiations... but there would be a tone of fun figuring our ways to use the 4 safeties in todays pass-happy league. 

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

I want them to try and keep both guys. I highly doubt it would play out that way... and we are more likely to pit them against each other for contract negotiations... but there would be a tone of fun figuring our ways to use the 4 safeties in todays pass-happy league. 

Byard, Cyprien, Vacarro and ?

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Cruikshank.

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

yeah he was looking decent and i expect a solid improvement in the offseason. 

I remember him on ST but not on D. When was he getting meaningful snaps there?