Reading Between The Lines: Mueller Has Trump Dead To Rights On Collusion

Jamalisms

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to set rolltide up to look like a fool, but I don't have the time or patience for that today and I suspect he has already bit hard on the "muh Uranium" nonsense repeatedly.   Ura

Hi stupid,   This didn't happen. You're posting about fairy tales. Find better news sources.   Thanks!   - Smart people

We really need a thread merge because no longer sure where to put all this stuff.   It appears our little Reheaded Russian spy/honey pot (to each his own) has reached a plea deal, or likely

32 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Mueller is painting a masterpiece that will not be able to be refuted. 

I've heard multiple prosecutors says they were skeptical when the investigation started the president was actually compromised by Putin, now they all said it cannot be denied. 

I'm hoping Mueller has evidence Putin instructed Trump to hire Tillerson, lift sanctions(failed), stop joint military exercises with S. Korea and pull out of NATO. Expose ol Benedict Donald all the way. 

History is being written, Trump will go down as one of the biggest US villains ever and in 5 years you won't be able to find a Trump voter. 

I think some of his supporters will always support him.

24 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It's easy to say that now. Wait until he's exposed and cast out

They’ll become even more defensive of him.

I think a good thread would be what would it take for the supporters to bail on him.

I posted one of these stories earlier this week.  The case for collusion is stronger than I ever thought and the obstruction case at this point is almost a no-brainer.  It will be interesting to see the narratives going forward but just lol at the post above.  

Carter Page first FISA warrant was obtained in 2013, a full three years prior to the Steele Dossier.  They didn't need to lie to obtain a FISA warrant, they had reasonable cause and the Judge agreed multiple times.  No civil liberties have been violated (The lie about Manafort being coerced to lie was thoroughly debunked in open court this week), the IG report cleared the "Trump hating Libtards", many of whom were lifelong Republicans, of any wrongdoing.  Trump has impeded the investigation at literally every opportunity.  He hasn't fired anyone, lol.  Yea, because that worked out great when he fired Comey right...

Just lol at the Trump supporters still clinging on.

44 minutes ago, Justafan said:

The case for collusion is stronger than I ever thought and the obstruction case at this point is almost a no-brainer. 

and the Judge agreed multiple times. 

I was actually going to ask you, @Legaltitan and @Mythos27 about Collusion now after you 3 off my memory thought this was unlikely or would ever be proven. 

I have no doubt Trump was Putin's ultimate puppet obliged to screw America for Russia's benefit for his own personal gain. 

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

They’ll become even more defensive of him.

I think a good thread would be what would it take for the supporters to bail on him.

Look at the very next post from Rolltide, it's the perfect example.

Rolltide: They'll never be able to prove collusion

Right now until the case is over they can cling to this. Notice he didn't even say he wasn't guilty of collusion, he clings to the hopes Mueller can't legally prove it. As long as that's true they can say whatever they want. 

It's going to end and we're going to see the final verdict. Assume he's proven guilty, hell he might even have to resign and cut some deal admitting guilt to try and save his kids or something, who knows. It's obvious he's guilty and it's obvious Mueller has the goods to prove it. 

Once that narrative is destroyed the loyalty will die 

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

History is being written, Trump will go down as one of the biggest US villains ever and in 5 years you won't be able to find a Trump voter. 

I’m looking forward to the pics of MAGA hats and swagwear worn by peoples in ‘shithole’ countries.

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I was actually going to ask you, @Legaltitan and @Mythos27 about Collusion now after you 3 off my memory thought this was unlikely or would ever be proven. 

I have no doubt Trump was Putin's ultimate puppet obliged to screw America for Russia's benefit for his own personal gain. 

I did say that and I'm looking more wrong by the day. Collusion just seemed like such a hard thing to prove and maybe it still is but, I seriously underestimated just how much evidence Mueller would unearth. Its pretty mind-blowing. If that blocked number call Junior made can be traced by to pops, it's checkmate but they don't even necessarily need that to make the case. He's a dead man walking.

Just now, Mythos27 said:

I seriously underestimated just how much evidence Mueller would unearth. Its pretty mind-blowing. If that blocked number call Junior made can be traced by to pops, it's checkmate but they don't even necessarily need that to make the case. He's a dead man walking.

Here is the deal. The reason these people were so sloppy and open about it because while it was going on they never dreamed in their wildest dreams Trump would win. 

I've posted it a million times, Winning the election was the worst day of Trump's life