Games of interest this weekend UPDATED week 15

freakingeek

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was snowed in watching a lot of football this weekend...I ain't lol'ing at any team possibly beating any other team the rest of this year.

Not really...I don't want the Titans-Colts game to be for a wildcard spot. I'm hoping that the Colts are eliminated at that point. I like easy wins.

Catching the Texans is a pipe dream. The Colts are in direct competition for the final spot with the Titans. This isnt hard.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Not technically but the things that’s now must happen have dropped the chance quite low. 

Let's be honest, Titans winning out is probably unlikely.

But if they do, they've got a pretty good chance of making it. It's rare that a 10-6 team misses the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, reo said:

Let's be honest, Titans winning out is probably unlikely.

But if they do, they've got a pretty good chance of making it. It's rare that a 10-6 team misses the playoffs.

If they win out and so do phins then they’d be out. Broncos are in that mix too.

23 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Not technically but the things that’s now must happen have dropped the chance quite low. 

Wtf are you talking about? The Titans are chasing the Ravens and Broncos. The Dolphins arent winning out.

1 minute ago, Tnasty said:

Dolphins play 

Minnesota

jags 

bills

they could lose any but they also win all 3. They should’ve lost to the Pats today. It’s a definite risk.

Minnesota will destroy them and the Bills game is a toss up. If they somehow win next week it gets dicey.

• freakingeek changed the title to Games of interest this weekend UPDATED week 15