Games of interest this weekend UPDATED week 15

freakingeek

35 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

If they win out and so do phins then they’d be out. Broncos are in that mix too.

Obviously.

Unless there's another team tied then iirc the head to head doesn't matter.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was snowed in watching a lot of football this weekend...I ain't lol'ing at any team possibly beating any other team the rest of this year.

Not really...I don't want the Titans-Colts game to be for a wildcard spot. I'm hoping that the Colts are eliminated at that point. I like easy wins.

Catching the Texans is a pipe dream. The Colts are in direct competition for the final spot with the Titans. This isnt hard.

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Fins aren't winning out

Which is kinda the thing. There's something like 4 or 5 AFC teams at 7-6 right now. They're not all winning out.

End result is if you go 10-6, odds are you make the playoffs. The tie breakers probably get important if we go 9-7.

Edited by reo

On 12/8/2018 at 12:08 AM, Number9 said:

I've seen several sportscasters picking the Ravens to beat KC.  Defense and TOP.  I don't see it.  You still have to score points to beat the Chiefs.  The Ravens could hold the ball two/one, but they still have to score TDs.

Like I said @8MM you have to score TDs to win.  They did way better than I expected, but like the ladies tell you.  Just a little short.

The best possible result for us today would be an Oakland win over Pittsburgh.

The Steelers next two games are AT Patriots and Home to Saints.  If the Raiders somehow upset them today (4-pt game at the half), then the Steelers would only need to lose one more game to be out of the playoffs (if we win out).

19 minutes ago, Carpy said:

The best possible result for us today would be an Oakland win over Pittsburgh.

The Steelers next two games are AT Patriots and Home to Saints.  If the Raiders somehow upset them today (4-pt game at the half), then the Steelers would only need to lose one more game to be out of the playoffs (if we win out).

Roethlisberger now injured and out of the game.  Come on Raiders!!!

Looking at the standings and if Steelers/Ravens and Dolphins lose 1 game and we win out and we're in, right? Not sure how a 3 way tie would work but odds are not well with our conference record.

Or Texans lose 2 and we win out.

Edited by reo

8 minutes ago, reo said:

Looking at the standings and if Steelers/Ravens and Dolphins lose 1 game and we win out and we're in, right? Not sure how a 3 way tie would work but odds are not well with our conference record.

Or Texans lose 2 and we win out.

I think you are correct. Would have been a perfect day if not for that Miami miracle (Colts winning was more good than bad in my eyes).

• freakingeek changed the title to Games of interest this weekend UPDATED week 15