Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

Of course this: Trump resort hired undocumented workers

OILERMAN   

https://www.apnews.com/ca9e865298094e888efa092a07efbd5c

NEW YORK (AP) — Two women who cleaned rooms set aside for President Donald Trump at one of his golf resorts in New Jersey say they used false papers to get hired, their supervisors knew it and that many employees there also lack legal documents.

Anibal Romero, a lawyer representing Victorina Morales and Sandra Diaz, said on Thursday that the two used false Social Security and permanent residency documents to get jobs at Trump’s golf resort Bedminster, New Jersey. He also said that a supervisor hurled racial epithets at the women and threatened them with deportation to get more work out of them.

The two are now considering a lawsuit against the Trump Organization for workplace abuse and discrimination. One of them, Morales, who says she cleaned Trump’s clothes and toilet and made his bed, is also seeking asylum.

“This isn’t a hotel with 300 employees — they were both in charge of cleaning the president’s house,” said Romero, referring to a guest house on the property set aside for Trump. He added that Morales, 47, was repeatedly called a “donkey” and “dog” by a supervisor.

OILERMAN   

Trump's biggest issue is illegals so of course the con man didn't really mean it. 

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum, an American showman of the mid-19th century,

ctm   

The White House Has No Plan for Confronting the Mueller Report

But while most organizations, political or otherwise, might take the time to prepare for this kind of slow-moving train, the Trump White House is all but winging it. According to a half-dozen current and former White House officials, the administration has no plans in place for responding to the special counsel’s findings—save for expecting a Twitter spree.

Giuliani said it’s been difficult in the past few months to even consider drafting response plans, or devote time to the “counter-report” he claimed they were working on this summer as he and Trump confronted Mueller’s written questions about the 2016 campaign.

“Answering those questions was a nightmare,” he told me. “It took him about three weeks to do what would normally take two days.”

For Giuliani, letting Trump guide the response post-report may not be ideal, but “I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that can stop Donald Trump from tweeting,” he acknowledged. “I’ve tried.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/12/trump-white-house-has-no-plan-counter-mueller-report/577417/

When Rudy publically admits it's bad, it has to be bad.

Btowner   
3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Trump's biggest issue is illegals so of course the son man didn't really mean it. 

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum, an American showman of the mid-19th century,

Trump has always use undocumented workers on his construction projects, hotels, golf carts, homes, or wedge issues.

It's similar to him  using Chinese steel instead of US steel on his construction project or manufacturing his products in China instead of the US. He basically dismisses it as being a good businessman and his  supporters don't see the irony.

Edited by Btowner

On 12/7/2018 at 12:21 PM, Number9 said:

This is what we were talking about.  He's not even for things you support.  You have to pay top dollar for American domestics, but he's getting the cheap illegal ones.  Think how much you could save if your maid was an undocumented worker.  If you decided you didn't even want to pay her, so what.  What can she do about it?  Look how much you could save letting undocumented worker build your winter home in FL.  No, you have to pay full price.

See, this is how we fight and want the same thing.  I am firmly against allowing people to just come into the country undocumented.  But I have to argue with you because you support someone who doesn't have our values.  Can't even quote a bible verse.  

So they had documents (even though they were fake). So can you prove they knowingly hired illegals? Doesnt look like it. It even says there is no evidence that shows they knew.

She is even quoted that he tipped her 50 to 100 dollars. And that he was kind. 

Even willing to bet some is fabricated to make it sound worse for their lawsuit. You think?

Wait, shes also now seeking asylum??? Although she started working for Trump in 2013???

So how long she been here overall? And only now she is "seeking asylum" because she wants to sue him for more money???

Coincidence?? I'm sure...

Yea. Impeach off of that. Yall are gullible and stupid af. 

Just wow.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Number9   
48 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So they had documents (even though they were fake). So can you prove they knowingly hired illegals? Doesnt look like it. It even says there is no evidence that shows they knew.

She is even quoted that he tipped her 50 to 100 dollars. And that he was kind. 

Even willing to bet some is fabricated to make it sound worse for their lawsuit. You think?

Wait, shes also now seeking asylum??? Although she started working for Trump in 2013???

So how long she been here overall? And only now she is "seeking asylum" because she wants to sue him for more money???

Coincidence?? I'm sure...

Yea. Impeach off of that. Yall are gullible and stupid af. 

Just wow.

Did I say impeach him for it?  Maybe everything you say is true.  All politicians and people planning to run for office started vetting their domestic staffs years ago.  But let's accept that he didn't know that either.

I heard he hired a lot of foreign workers to build a site in Florida.  Then I think he was to pay them way less than scale and then didn't pay them.  That's a much larger story.  Do you have a version of that story the paints him as a fair man who believes in paying for services rendered and also a man who doesn't hire undocumented workers.  

He has his resort, but what about you.  Are you getting undocumented workers to build your winter home on the Keys?  Then the pay?  You think it would be fair for you a very rich person to tell them you were not going to pay.  They have done the work, they have families, some with babies who need food and shelter.  Would you have no compassion for them?

3 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I heard he hired a lot of foreign workers to build a site in Florida.  Then I think he was to pay them way less than scale and then didn't pay them.  That's a much larger story.  Do you have a version of that story the paints him as a fair man who believes in paying for services rendered and also a man who doesn't hire undocumented workers.  

You dont even have a story on it. You have hearsay. You heard? You read? What exactly.

3 minutes ago, Number9 said:

He has his resort, but what about you.  Are you getting undocumented workers to build your winter home on the Keys?  Then the pay?  You think it would be fair for you a very rich person to tell them you were not going to pay.  They have done the work, they have families, some with babies who need food and shelter.  Would you have no compassion for them?

Guess what, if they came here legally he wouldnt be able to do that to them. So why should I have compassion for them?

They arent paying taxes on what they make. Are they not also trying to take advantage?

So you're upset a rich man can take advantage of the system while at the same time defending the group he may be taking advantage of even though they themselves are trying to cheat the system? 

Sounds a bit twisted, doesn't it?

On 12/9/2018 at 10:01 AM, Justafan said:

Trump supporters can't even acknowledge that he deserves criticism. 

Not true at all. Everyone else just criticizes every move so there is more than enough to go around. 

On 12/9/2018 at 10:01 AM, Justafan said:

Don't worry, he'll get impeached soon enough.  

Sure about that?