Rashan Evans is for real... Did the OL show up for once? Can Henry be a zone runner? Is this how the run game should be?

kyle021

First...If the blocking is like this every week... will Henry be a touchdown and 4-5+ ypc machine?

we did this against the best DL in football. A top 3 front 7

Henry broke out and hit the hole hard. No dancing. Positive yards. Run with authority. He looked like Tarzan and played like a beast. 

If this OL clicks, and the run game is jump started... teams will stack the box and MM will pick them apart. 

This performance by the OL and Henry are major for the passing game. 

I dont think we address RB this year via draft or FA after this game unless Henry goes back to his previous self. Robinson loves him and that’s what he envisioned drafting him. So... yeah. Take RB off the list of offseason needs and watchJR address OL and Edge

Rahsaan Evans. This is what we expected when trading up for him. 

Ever since the bye bye he has been on fire and playing premium football and is as instinctive in the run game as they come and is extremely valuable. He stood up Fournette a few times and stopped him on fourth and goal. Super impressive performance and he just gets even better after every week. 

We we have ourselves a star in the making at MLB 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m sorry, but reading the thread title, all I could think of was “NEXT TIME, ON DRAGON BALL Z!”

Henry has been running better than Lewis for weeks. I really don't see how anyone else doesn't see that. Lewis doesn't run with enough conviction. Early in the game, he had a screen that was almost an

They need to give Henry 20 carries a game to finish the year

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Evans and Henry coming full circle tonight.  It was Henry who wanted JRob to take Evans, when they trolled everyone in that Bama video clip. lol  I wanted Evans from then on and thought we'd take him.  Boom!  He's looking good.  Glad the punk ass Steelers didn't get a chance at him.

7 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Evans and Henry coming full circle tonight.  It was Henry who wanted JRob to take Evans, when they trolled everyone in that Bama video clip. lol  I wanted Evans from then on and thought we'd take him.  Boom!  He's looking good.  Glad the punk ass Steelers didn't get a chance at him.

I too wanted Evans. I settled on him as my priority guy in round 1 above everyone who could be there and he sure is proving it. 

The orher dudes I wanted were Ridley, Moore or Harrison the S

While Ridley and Moore would be amazing to have... Evans is a huge difference maker for defense and we get it done with current WR and will add to the group in FA and draft this year

36 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think it was more of the Jags just giving up than us being this good from the looks of it they were done 

They did look done long before the game was over.

And then celebrating like they'd won the divisional round over a BS incomplete TD pass.

I think they, more than anyone, know they bitched up in 2018 royally.

4 hours ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

.... coming full circle tonight. 

I don’t think any truer words have been said.  Not only the two players in this post but the entire team - players and staff have been spinning in circles all year.  Week to week there are new highs and new lows.  I hope this these circles are the path of the Titans moving from being consistently bad to being consistently competitive.

34 minutes ago, FRT said:

I don’t think any truer words have been said.  Not only the two players in this post but the entire team - players and staff have been spinning in circles all year.  Week to week there are new highs and new lows.  I hope this these circles are the path of the Titans moving from being consistently bad to being consistently competitive.

Growing pains. Even athletic kids have those awkward year before they become athletic adults. 

37 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

Henry has been running better than Lewis for weeks. I really don't see how anyone else doesn't see that. Lewis doesn't run with enough conviction. Early in the game, he had a screen that was almost an automatic first down. Instead, he danced around and fell two yards short. No reason for it at all. He stops way too much. Henry once had that problem too, but our RB coach got it out of him, and now look at him. He should be our lead back for the rest of this year, honestly. 

I said the same thing about the screen. There’s simply no way an NFL running back shouldn’t get an easy first down right there. He’s legitimately been hard to watch for the last month. 

51 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

Henry has been running better than Lewis for weeks. I really don't see how anyone else doesn't see that. Lewis doesn't run with enough conviction. Early in the game, he had a screen that was almost an automatic first down. Instead, he danced around and fell two yards short. No reason for it at all. He stops way too much. Henry once had that problem too, but our RB coach got it out of him, and now look at him. He should be our lead back for the rest of this year, honestly. 

I agree. That late touchdown attempt by Deion should give you all you need. Deion is not a home run hitter like Henry. Honestly, Titans could cut Lewis and not be missed. 

8 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

First...If the blocking is like this every week... will Henry be a touchdown and 4-5+ ypc machine?

we did this against the best DL in football. A top 3 front 7

Henry broke out and hit the hole hard. No dancing. Positive yards. Run with authority. He looked like Tarzan and played like a beast. 

If this OL clicks, and the run game is jump started... teams will stack the box and MM will pick them apart. 

This performance by the OL and Henry are major for the passing game. 

I dont think we address RB this year via draft or FA after this game unless Henry goes back to his previous self. Robinson loves him and that’s what he envisioned drafting him. So... yeah. Take RB off the list of offseason needs and watchJR address OL and Edge

Rahsaan Evans. This is what we expected when trading up for him. 

Ever since the bye bye he has been on fire and playing premium football and is as instinctive in the run game as they come and is extremely valuable. He stood up Fournette a few times and stopped him on fourth and goal. Super impressive performance and he just gets even better after every week. 

This. 

And this. 

Edited by tgo