Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

The 99-Yard Run

chef   

Also like to add that at the end it might have seemed inevitable but he broke a 4th tackle and went another 20 yards for the TD. Not 5. 20.

Tremendous effort on his part.  Crap effort on JAC.

chef   
2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

For real. It was a huge play in the game. Jags get a stop, or even worse - another safety - and it's a totally different game.

We basically had 2 awful plays with the pick and the safety. It took a goal-line stand and a 99-yd TD to undo those mistakes.

If that NFL record is 4Q garbage time, what does it even matter?  Stands great in context at crucial time in crucial game.

Doesn't mean I think DH is suddenly our savior, but nice to see him have a heckuva night.

2 minutes ago, MadMax said:

More interesting to me is that he took himself out to let Lewis get a TD rather than go for #5.  Much love for 22 after that.

I wish one of the talking heads would ask him about it.  Very interested in what he has to say.

I posted about what he said in his post game interview in the game thread.  He said he wanted Lewis to eat too. lol

MadMax   
2 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

I posted about what he said in his post game interview in the game thread.  He said he wanted Lewis to eat too. lol

Ok cool.  Thanks!  I didn't go through the game thread since I was spamming chat with my brand of nonsense.