Jonboy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

did you see the official tennessee titans response to that? hillarious    

I can’t fucking believe I was there for this. 

Given that it's only happened once in league history before tonight, I figured the play alone warranted its own thread.   Also a fun fact here...  

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Jonboy said:

For real. It was a huge play in the game. Jags get a stop, or even worse - another safety - and it's a totally different game.

We basically had 2 awful plays with the pick and the safety. It took a goal-line stand and a 99-yd TD to undo those mistakes.

But boy did it undo them. That's the best run I've ever seen. Yes, the Lynch beast mode run was amazing, but Henry was brutalizing guys, and they were LBs in some cases! Also, did anyone else notice that on his other long TD run, there's a shot of Ramsey chasing him after missing him? I love when Henry owns Ramsey. Something super poetic about it. I do respect Ramsey as a player, but damn it's good to see Henry own him. 

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Joe stopped being a republican when he joined MSNBC and certainly when he started screwing Mika. 

Well, anyone who isn't lockstep with the current administration is a full on liberal, huh? If anyone else had run for the Republicans, Joe would have supported that person. He didn't stop being a Republican; the Republicans stopped being Republicans. 

But yay for stupid political discussions in a thread about the best running play the Titans have ever had! 

Yeah, the 54 yarder gets lots because of the other one, but it was a fantastic run. He beat Ramsey to the edge. Think about that. He outran a CB. It was kind of CJ like, to be honest. 

I don't get why he isn't in the game more, but hopefully this earns him some time. 

I will say though that the Jags seemed to forget that Henry LITERALLY has an Achilles Heel. Aim for the feet! 

Edited by Alcibiades

Just now, Alcibiades said:

Yeah, the 54 yarder gets lots because of the other one, but it was a fantastic run. He beat Ramsey to the edge. Think about that. He outran a CB. It was kind of CJ like, to be honest. 

I don't get why he isn't in the game more, but hopefully this earns him some time. 

I will say though that the Jags seemed to forget that Henry LITERALLY has an Achilles Heel. Aim for the feet! 

He seems to do this to Ramsey every game.  Remember back in the 2016 home color rush game, he put the exact same move on Ramsey for a TD.

15 minutes ago, japan said:

He seems to do this to Ramsey every game.  Remember back in the 2016 home color rush game, he put the exact same move on Ramsey for a TD.

He showed really quick feet to pull off the extra move on Ramsey. He ran the counter textbook and then did a little extra move to shake him. He did the same thing to Jack on the inside TD. They need to go back to the power running game they showed off last night. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

6 hours ago, Nztitans said:

Lol. Tackle properly like they’re paid to do? You see one on one tackling all the time in rugby where smaller guys take down bigger guys when they have a head of steam. Don’t get me wrong though. Loved Henry running all over them. Fuck the Jags

"Tackle properly?"  Okay.  If one of the Jags faster than Henry had caught him from behind.  Or had the right angle on him.

But nobody the size of an average CB is going to take on Henry head on once he's up to speed. 

Look, this makes me laugh.  How long have we been saying Henry goes down too easily?  You can trip the guy with a toothpick before he really gets moving.

But the reason he's still on this roster is because of what happens when they do manage to get him out of the BF clean.

And last night was the perfect example of that.

10 hours ago, smokeater said:

There will be a debate on greatest runs ever after tonight.  I watched the lynch run and the dorsett run.  I think this one wins.  He turned them into bitches right before our eyes.

Being that strong of a runner to stay in bounds, then that stiff arm, plus he's running way too fast for more of them to catch him.

17 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Who has said that Lewis was a homerun threat and/or Henry didn't have that ability? Literally no one.

The thing you're bragging about is the equivalent of common knowledge, not sure you've ever heard of it.

We may not agree on much, but you do know how to slap an idiot. I appreciate it. 

6 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Being that strong of a runner to stay in bounds, then that stiff arm, plus he's running way too fast for more of them to catch him.

And that's always been the formula. 

Most guys fast enough to catch Lynch, Dorsett and Henry et al aren't big enough to do anything about it when they catch up.

And most guys that are big enough, can't catch them.