Jonboy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

did you see the official tennessee titans response to that? hillarious    

I can’t fucking believe I was there for this. 

Given that it's only happened once in league history before tonight, I figured the play alone warranted its own thread.   Also a fun fact here...  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

For real. It was a huge play in the game. Jags get a stop, or even worse - another safety - and it's a totally different game.

We basically had 2 awful plays with the pick and the safety. It took a goal-line stand and a 99-yd TD to undo those mistakes.

If that NFL record is 4Q garbage time, what does it even matter?  Stands great in context at crucial time in crucial game.

Doesn't mean I think DH is suddenly our savior, but nice to see him have a heckuva night.

2 minutes ago, MadMax said:

More interesting to me is that he took himself out to let Lewis get a TD rather than go for #5.  Much love for 22 after that.

I wish one of the talking heads would ask him about it.  Very interested in what he has to say.

I posted about what he said in his post game interview in the game thread.  He said he wanted Lewis to eat too. lol

2 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

I posted about what he said in his post game interview in the game thread.  He said he wanted Lewis to eat too. lol

Ok cool.  Thanks!  I didn't go through the game thread since I was spamming chat with my brand of nonsense.