EAT SHIT!!!

TitanRein27

11 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

No relevance at all.  This was a Jags defense that shut out the Colts last week.  Henry, unlike Smith, made players look like his sex toys on those runs.  Totally embarrassed them.  And.... he has done that before like the game against the Chiefs in the playoffs.  Seriously, some of the most ignorant comments on this board have been the bashing of Henry.  Meanwhile Lewis continues to suck and did virtually nothing against the same defense.  

You would definitely be the board expert regarding the sex toys of a guy like Henry. 

THE ONLY REASON WHY THIS TEAM IS EVEN COMPETING AT 7-6 IS BECAUSE OF THE PLAYERS AND THEIR TALENT LEVEL!!!

Everyone's favorite Mike Vrab-alls is a cocky, only-child, out-of-his-depth, stupid hire along with a kid named LaFleur that everyone seems to give more and more credit to for being mediocre... Oh, and because he came from the Rams. Just listening to the post game pressers and his attitude in general for a guy who hasn't done shit, let alone an all time NFL great linebacker, trying to emulate Belichick. So sad that this kid and other former and current players have to be caged and sidelined for almost an entire season, before a night like this happens and the realization of what we've always had gone to waste. 

NO WAY, NO HOW, IS THIS COACH AND HIS STAFF GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP, LET ALONE STRUGGLE TO AT LEAST GET INTO THE PLAYOFFS!!!

I MISS THE OLD DAYS OF NASHVILLE AND ITS FAN BASE, REPLACED BY A BUNCH OF MILLENNIAL BULLSHIT!!!

All these years listening to so much of this fan stupidity and rah-rah egotistical posted crap - coupled with stupid avitar-sarcasm. "Is he a troll?" "What's with the CAPS?" "I'm going to win a Super Bowl on my PS4000!" 

Oh, but - HEY... This was ALLLL because of LaFleur and Vrabel, right??? Just like it was Sean McVay who drafted and built the players he has in L.A! 

4 minutes ago, TitanRein27 said:

THE ONLY REASON WHY THIS TEAM IS EVEN COMPETING AT 7-6 IS BECAUSE OF THE PLAYERS AND THEIR TALENT LEVEL!!!

Everyone's favorite Mike Vrab-alls is a cocky, only-child, out-of-his-depth, stupid hire along with a kid named LaFleur that everyone seems to give more and more credit to for being mediocre... Oh, and because he came from the Rams. Just listening to the post game pressers and his attitude in general for a guy who hasn't done shit, let alone an all time NFL great linebacker, trying to emulate Belichick. So sad that this kid and other former and current players have to be caged and sidelined for almost an entire season, before a night like this happens and the realization of what we've always had gone to waste. 

NO WAY, NO HOW, IS THIS COACH AND HIS STAFF GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP, LET ALONE STRUGGLE TO AT LEAST GET INTO THE PLAYOFFS!!!

I MISS THE OLD DAYS OF NASHVILLE AND ITS FAN BASE, REPLACED BY A BUNCH OF MILLENNIAL BULLSHIT!!!

All these years listening to so much of this fan stupidity and rah-rah egotistical posted crap - coupled with stupid avitar-sarcasm. "Is he a troll?" "What's with the CAPS?" "I'm going to win a Super Bowl on my PS4000!" 

Oh, but - HEY... This was ALLLL because of LaFleur and Vrabel, right??? Just like it was Sean McVay who drafted and built the players he has in L.A! 

You're right. If only Vrabel was smart enough to give Henry 12 carries earlier in the season.