Jonboy

Week 14: Jags at Titans Game Thread

Went back and watched the play Conklin got injured on it looked like he hyper-extended that left knee, hopefully he didn't do any serious damage, when that hyper-extension motion occurs the damage can be as minor as some bone bruising or as severe as a torn ACL, fingers crossed it's on the minor end of the scale.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

40 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Went back and watched the play Conklin got injured on it looked like he hyper-extended that left knee, hopefully he didn't do any serious damage, when that hyper-extension motion occurs the damage can be as minor as some bone bruising or as severe as a torn ACL, fingers crossed it's on the minor end of the scale.

when was it?

japan   
3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I didn't see that.  Just looked like he went down hard on both knees.

Ricky   

One thing noticed in game last night, didn’t hear Calais Campbell name called or the other DE with a weird name. Jaguars defense was gutted. The OL played lights out last night,  As did Henry. 

TitanTez   
14 hours ago, TitanTez said:

I'm  really looking at how the coaches play Henry.... 

Henry has to have plays that cater to his strength and be a key figure to winning. 

Like I said before the game. 

25 minutes ago, tgo said:

Hot take by Beddingfield: 

He says that Finch is well on his way to be a starting pass rusher in this league. 

Then says: 

"Finch has passed Harold Landry at this point as the most effective rusher."

https://www.paulkuharsky.com/news/scout-s-take-active-taylor-lewan-big-part-of-derrick-henry-s-big-night

He kept grabbing my attention. Could barely see his name through the hair and kept asking myself who the fuck is that.

And then he got that strip recovery in that split sack and got his name mentioned. 

Hopefully him and Evans, along with Butler, can keep their momentum going. Gonna need it vs NYG who have been feeling themselves lately. 

Jonboy   
1 hour ago, tgo said:

Hot take by Beddingfield: 

He says that Finch is well on his way to be a starting pass rusher in this league. 

Then says: 

"Finch has passed Harold Landry at this point as the most effective rusher."

https://www.paulkuharsky.com/news/scout-s-take-active-taylor-lewan-big-part-of-derrick-henry-s-big-night

Yeah Landry has disappeared as the year has progressed.