• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, titanruss said:

big.. mularkey sucked ass.

its OK..

its OK...

IT's OOOOKKKKKAAAYYYY. ...

LOL you've been waiting for another opportunity to speak after I burned you the last time and you pick that random moment?

FYI ... the women I frequent tend to have baby wipes handy after I'm done. Use unscented.

9 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

We better hope Mariota plays better next weekend. Without Henry going Super Saiyan who knows what the offense does. 

After shutting down Luck last week, this was a great game plan. Marcus will do more next week.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Always great to stomp on the Jags, injuries a massive concern though, Smith/Sharpe/Conklin/Orakpo couldn't finish the game.

is conklin/orakpo a loss at this point?

9 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Mariota has a mini-bye now to get fully healthy. I think next week is our biggest challenge to running the table. Giants are hot, dangerous and at home

The NFC isn’t as strong as the AFC. The NYG are in it, but they are not a strong team. Of course it a road game and we are coming off a big win. And they have Barkley. 

Edited by Number9

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

LOL you've been waiting for another opportunity to speak after I burned you the last time and you pick that random moment?

FYI ... the women I frequent tend to have baby wipes handy after I'm done. Use unscented.

..... wow... um.. ...thanks for your sex life update? 

confidence hurting much today?

Big: "I GET LAID SO MUCH I SWEAR GUYS.. I SWEAR!!!. I SLEEP WITH WOMEN!" ..(hmm what will make it sound like i fuck bitches??.. Baby wipes!) 

"I GET LAID SO MUCH AND SLEEP WITH BITCHES THEY KEEP ON HAND TO CLEAN ALL OF EVERYONES EJACULATE AS NEEDED!! HHAHAHA"
(yeah that did it.. totally no overcompensating.. i look so normal and cool now)

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Somehow someway tonight will turn into a Mariota debate.

It will. I'll start it. Just let him play. 

When he plays bad, say he's playing bad.

When he plays well give him credit.

I'm just tired of the speculative excuses.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

That nerve problem is clearly still an issue.

I don't think it is.  His footwork was lousy on a couple of those incomplete passes and he obviously overshot Sharpe on the INT.  But he also had enough arm to get the ball downfield on a couple of deep shots (the PI and the drop) and for the most part he was accurate.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic