Emmanuel Sanders - Torn Achilles

kgsTitan

This is huge for the Titans. My work buddy here is a huge Broncos fan, and he thinks they're done now. Sanders is vastly underrated and the best player on the Broncos offense for sure.

I'm a big fan of Sanders being that he's from my hometown of Bellville, TX, as I've posted numerous times in the past.

6 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

This is huge for the Titans. My work buddy here is a huge Broncos fan, and he thinks they're done now. Sanders is vastly underrated and the best player on the Broncos offense for sure.

I'm a big fan of Sanders being that he's from my hometown of Bellville, TX, as I've posted numerous times in the past.

Hard to say that when the next 3 opponents are the 49ers, Browns and Raiders.

Just now, tgo said:

They could lose to the 49ers and Browns for sure. 

The 49ers?  Come on.  I'll give you Cleveland but I would think that playing in Denver on a short week is not easy for anyone.

I hope you're right.

To be honest I'll say that the Raiders game is the toughest just because it's a Monday night game and it may be the Raiders last ever in Oakland.  I'd think they'd be motivated.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The 49ers?  Come on.  I'll give you Cleveland but I would think that playing in Denver on a short week is not easy for anyone.

I hope you're right.

To be honest I'll say that the Raiders game is the toughest just because it's a Monday night game and it may be the Raiders last ever in Oakland.  I'd think they'd be motivated.

C'mon, we all know how this year's going to go. Against all odds (NYT has us at 12% chance and 538 has us at 19%) we'll be in position to make the playoffs in the last game of the season. That's not unrealistic if we win the next 3 games.

Then the Indy game will be a play-in game for us.

And we'll lose it horribly!