Sign in to follow this  
XanderMXIX

Color Rush

Any idea why we aren’t wearing all light blue? I’ve read a few things but got no confirmation. The titans Twitter says color rush but then shows our all navy look, which, isn’t that our default home uniform? 

I much prefer the all white. Those are sharp as fuck. 

I would also agree that the light blue makes more sense than the all navy, but font forget, the Steelers color rush is all black, so....

Someone on Reddit said that the team will be using the light blue unis sparingly because they got complaints that it was too hard to see the numbers at a distance 

1 minute ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Someone on Reddit said that the team will be using the light blue unis sparingly because they got complaints that it was too hard to see the numbers at a distance 

See that’s what I read which makes no sense? They’re dark blue how is that hard to read? 

58 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

See that’s what I read which makes no sense? They’re dark blue how is that hard to read? 

Idk. Maybe because they are thinner than normal numbers. I remember people complaining about it when the all 22 came out after they wore them for the first time. 

32 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Idk. Maybe because they are thinner than normal numbers. I remember people complaining about it when the all 22 came out after they wore them for the first time. 

Sucks because I like the all light blue a lot 

japan   

I bet we use the all columbia blue uniforms for this game.  Keep the Thursday Night tradition alive.

3 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Probably the refs that were complaining. Maybe that would cut down on the bad calls and penalties lol.

5 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

Navy britches you bitches!

They announced before the season color rush is no more. 

I hope that they eventually do Throwback Thursday’s. Both teams on TNF wear throwback uniforms