AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been laughing pretty hard at people who think Mularkey would have been back in the playoffs.    Last year we had one of the easiest schedules in years. On top of it, Luck and Watson wer

How could the Texans have the 32nd easiest schedule and the Titans the 2nd hardest when they basically play the same teams and the Texans finish up with a fairly weak schedule?

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

How could the Texans have the 32nd easiest schedule and the Titans the 2nd hardest when they basically play the same teams and the Texans finish up with a fairly weak schedule?

The reference to the Texans 32nd easiest schedule would probably be for the entire SOS, that stat I posted was the SOS up until week 13.

This is something else that hasn't been mentioned, we've faced basically all the toughest secondaries & Mariota's played very well against the bulk of them. Texans secondary has been terrific & Watt's been a beast & Marcus put up an obscene stat line. 

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The reference to the Texans 32nd easiest schedule would probably be for the entire SOS, that stat I posted was the SOS up until week 13.

I don't know where to find it but I have a hard believing that they're 32nd when the Rams and Seahawks have 5 games against 2 and 3 win teams.  The Texans have one.

I've been laughing pretty hard at people who think Mularkey would have been back in the playoffs. 

Last year we had one of the easiest schedules in years. On top of it, Luck and Watson were out. If Luck and Watson weren't playing this year, that's two more easy wins we'd have and a guaranteed 2nd win against Indy. So 9 wins at least. Last year we dominated divisional play because no one had a real QB.

It's not been a smooth transition, but you have to let the staff grow and learn too while they bring in their players and get everyone on board with the systems.

44 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I don't know where to find it but I have a hard believing that they're 32nd when the Rams and Seahawks have 5 games against 2 and 3 win teams.  The Texans have one.

I wasn't the one who posted the Texans had the easiest schedule, it's actually the Bears, Dolphins, Texans with the 3 easiest total season SOS so far.