Titans Sign RB Jeremy McNichols off Broncos PS

tgo

15 hours ago, scine09 said:

When I saw this thread I said there's no doubt tgo started it.  Good guess.

Lol scine apparently I accidentally did the flip off reaction instead of the laugh reaction to this post. 

That was not intentional haha, my bad. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Broncos signed Khalfani Muhammad to replace McNichols on their practice squad.

Since when is this a flaw?!

Leaving slug tracks on the turf.

Just now, tgo said:

Lol scine apparently I accidentally did the flip off reaction instead of the laugh reaction to this post. 

That was not intentional haha, my bad. 

I figured you were just giving me a hard time.  I think the only person who ever flips me off is Thor.

From NFL Draft profile "Able to elude sudden traffic in backfield. Not much dancing." Compared to Devontae Booker. 

McNichols more than carried his share of the offense as a second-team All-Mountain West pick in 2015 (1,337 yards, 20 TDs rushing; 51-460, six TDs receiving), tying for second in the FBS with 26 total scores. He repeated second-team all-conference honors in his junior season, ranking in the top 10 in rushing yards per game (138.6) and all-purpose yards (2,255) while lifting the ball 314 times and carrying the load as a receiver (37-474, four TDs).

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/jeremy-mcnichols?id=2557977

1 minute ago, SleepingTitan said:

From NFL Draft profile "Able to elude sudden traffic in backfield. Not much dancing." Compared to Devontae Booker. 

McNichols more than carried his share of the offense as a second-team All-Mountain West pick in 2015 (1,337 yards, 20 TDs rushing; 51-460, six TDs receiving), tying for second in the FBS with 26 total scores. He repeated second-team all-conference honors in his junior season, ranking in the top 10 in rushing yards per game (138.6) and all-purpose yards (2,255) while lifting the ball 314 times and carrying the load as a receiver (37-474, four TDs).

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/jeremy-mcnichols?id=2557977

Well, if he sees the field that skill will definitely be put to the test behind this OL.

22 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Quick and shifty and 212lbs at only 5'9".  He's built like Frank Gore.

His draft profile says he goes down too easy and fumbled a lot his last year in college, so I hope they know what they're doing.

Sounds like that should go off without a hiccup with the sure handed QB.  They haven't known what they're doing for approximately 4 & 1/2 seasons. Let's face it, they pretty much decided to be ok with fumbles. 

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

On the Mike Vrabel show JRob just basically confirmed McNichols was brought in for his special teams value, also mentioned spending the offseason with the 49ers gave him scheme familiarity to our offense.

Oilerman is confirming this is Henry’s replacement. 

On 12/3/2018 at 8:55 PM, CaliTitan3518 said:

Mcnichols has bounced around a few roster/PS. If I remember correctly from hard knocks, he wasn’t very smart and couldn’t pick up the playbook. Seems like a guy who can’t put the mental and physical traits together to become anything. 

Too stupid? A RB?

6 hours ago, 8MM said:

d70c4bc5afa3c9f25e06033edd3de272.gif

There are currently two startup football leagues going on. One of them, the AAF (American Alliance of Football) just did their QB draft. The Memphis Express picked Zach Mettenberger. As their 4th QB. Zach Mettenberger is a QB4 for a team in what very well may be the 4th or 5th most competitive football league in the world (NFL, CFL, Arena, XFL?, NCAA FBS?)