Jags Week

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the Airport about to board. Tailgating starts now!

Flying to town Thursday morning! I can’t wait!

Posted Images

Basically what this comes down to is… if the titties can’t beat the 4-8 sparkle kitties at home to stay alive in the the playoff hunt then we don’t deserve the playoffs this season.

i think we are significantly better than last year but the way things have played out, it’s been a much more difficult road than last year. 

15 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Morgan is pretty worthless at this point. He can set the edge fairly well. That’s it. His burst is completely gone. 

Batson set the pick and whiffed. Jennings was owned by Johnson. It left MM out to dry. He could have taken the sack. 

Both Morgan and Orkpo look like they are running around in sand. 

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

Morgan needs to add about 20lbs at this stage and just play 3-4 DE full time. 

Agreed, he actually plays well as an inside rusher when they go into sub packages. I mean he's obviously been playing hurt all year, but I would like to keep him as an inside rusher on passing downs. If the price is right...

7 hours ago, titanruss said:

Basically what this comes down to is… if the titties can’t beat the 4-8 sparkle kitties at home to stay alive in the the playoff hunt then we don’t deserve the playoffs this season.

i think we are significantly better than last year but the way things have played out, it’s been a much more difficult road than last year. 

The oline has regressed badly and now the Jags defense maybe had the defensive performance of the season. We're going to see more of the same from this offense as weeks past and everyone will be out in full force with their agenda pushing. The only hope I have for this game is that Cody Kessler is their QB. But I could honestly see Fournette eating us up. 

6 minutes ago, ap24786 said:

The oline has regressed badly and now the Jags defense maybe had the defensive performance of the season. We're going to see more of the same from this offense as weeks past and everyone will be out in full force with their agenda pushing. The only hope I have for this game is that Cody Kessler is their QB. But I could honestly see Fournette eating us up. 

Depends if this line change is back and holds up

1 hour ago, ap24786 said:

we should be able to focus our attention on their run game.  it's not like they will chew us up thru the air like the colts or texans were capable of.

stay out of a FG battle and we should be good.  

• Jonboy unpinned this topic