Firkser playing over Jonnu

titaninpgh

6 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

Mike Keith interviewed Vrabel after the game. Keith asked a generic question about injuries, and Vrabel took the opportunity to talk about how much he loves Jonnu. He said Jonnu holds a special place in his mind, for his love of football and the team. Mentioned that he would want his children to be like Jonnu. He said hopefully he won’t be out for too long. 

That sounds like something you say when you know a guy is done.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like Firkser.

Siri - what does a dog whistle sound like?

If Jonnu goes to IR, it may present an opportunity to bring Jalston Fowler back. 

If not, they may sign a receiver to bring in with Sharpe's ankle seeming to be continually ailing. 

If they bring in a TE to replace him, look for Jerome Cunningham to be an option since we have no one on the practice squad. 

Or even..dare I say...Supernaw. 

I read that Firkser is tied for 3rd all time in consecutive catches to start a season on passes thrown to him.  Here's what someone else who did the research came up with:

Firkster (2018 Titans) - 16 of 16
Mike Goodson (2012 Raiders) - 16 of 16
Lex Hilliard (2009 Dolphins) - 20 of 20
Pierre Thomas (2010 Saints) - 29 of 29

Edited by scine09

11 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

Mike Keith interviewed Vrabel after the game. Keith asked a generic question about injuries, and Vrabel took the opportunity to talk about how much he loves Jonnu. He said Jonnu holds a special place in his mind, for his love of football and the team. Mentioned that he would want his children to be like Jonnu. He said hopefully he won’t be out for too long. 

I know they blocked a lot better last night, but Kline got rag-dolled right into the back of Smith legs on this play. Second time that has happened in three weeks where he injured one of our guys because of how bad he got beat.

31 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

I know they blocked a lot better last night, but Kline got rag-dolled right into the back of Smith legs on this play. Second time that has happened in three weeks where he injured one of our guys because of how bad he got beat.

Interior OLine has to be on the short list "NEEDS" this next offseason.

1 hour ago, titanskick8851 said:

Kline just sucks. He was just running in open space on that Lewis play and didn't even block the guy that was running beside him about to make the tackle

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

I read that Firkser is tied for 3rd all time in consecutive catches to start a season on passes thrown to him.  Here's what someone else who did the research came up with:

Firkster (2018 Titans) - 16 of 16
Mike Goodson (2012 Raiders) - 16 of 16
Lex Hilliard (2009 Dolphins) - 20 of 20
Pierre Thomas (2010 Saints) - 29 of 29

I believe he'll make a run now that he will get more PT. Hopefully move up to the #2 spot