Firkser playing over Jonnu

titaninpgh

1 minute ago, GoodToGo said:

Stocker should play fewer snaps regarding the three. 

Well he's the inline blocker and lead blocker so as long as they are not playing from behind he's going to get a lot of snaps. 

He needs to be upgraded as bad as anyone on the offense 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like Firkser.

Siri - what does a dog whistle sound like?

11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Well he's the inline blocker and lead blocker so as long as they are not playing from behind he's going to get a lot of snaps. 

He needs to be upgraded as bad as anyone on the offense 

I don’t watch the blocking as much as others here. Can Firkser not block? He looks like he’s built to do it. 

I honestly don’t understand how you guys keep up with everything happening in the game. I follow the ball, and often there are obvious other factors going on, but I can’t keep up with all of it. I never watch the Oline unless it’s obviously totally fucking up the play. 

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Given the OLB and IOL issues I just can't see us spending a 1st or 2nd round pick on a TE, although I think TJ Hockenson would significantly help running an outside zone rushing attack.

JRob said he drafts for two years away and not the current year. 

Your guy could easily be picked up and sprinkled in, then when Delanie leaves... probably after next year... we have two capable starters. 

We don’t need to go oline early because they are interior guys we can get in 3-4 that will be pretty much just as good.  

6 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Given the OLB and IOL issues I just can't see us spending a 1st or 2nd round pick on a TE, although I think TJ Hockenson would significantly help running an outside zone rushing attack.

Hockenson’s not coming out but Fant is. 

4 minutes ago, Tim said:

Hockenson’s not coming out but Fant is. 

Hockenson hasn't decided yet, plenty of rumors around that both will enter the draft.

There is a very good chance he will be named the best TE in CFB this year.

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sports/college/columnists/chad-leistikow/2018/12/02/nfl-draft-tj-hockenson-decision-mackey-award-noah-fant-kirk-ferentz-mel-kiper-jr-george-kittle/2169325002/

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

17 minutes ago, ctm said:

I find it hard to believe that TE will be a high draft priority unless Walker is completely done.

The only way I see taking a TE before round 3 is 8f jrob thinks one is a transcendent talent. I don't think we have to worry about that though.