Week 13: Jets @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

Just now, scine09 said:

I absolutely loved how in the 2nd half they unleashed Mariota.  This team is sooo much better when they let him throw it and do his thing.

Good win.  They came in flat after the Monday night game, which is inexcusable, but they recovered and made big play after big play.

And Firkser needs to play more...

This is how they should have been playing him all season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I skipped the gameday thread until today.  Just caught up and you fellas didn't let me down.  Panic, disappointment, anger, more disappointment, mild relief, agendas, accusations.   Great st

Yeah - I just can’t..    I’ve heard coaches, oline, dline, and of course Mm all blamed ... I just don’t know. It’s a crazy season. It’s not like we have on good game or one bad game to say i

is... is it time?  

Posted Images

Just now, scine09 said:

I absolutely loved how in the 2nd half they unleashed Mariota.  This team is sooo much better when they let him throw it and do his thing.

Good win.  They came in flat after the Monday night game, which is inexcusable, but they recovered and made big play after big play.

Firsker did look good.  Did you also find the Jets play calling in the 2nd half "interesting"?  They kept on throwing the ball even though they were running the ball well in the 2nd half.  There was that one drive (start of 4th) that only took like 90 secs off the clock.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

Agree. 

Firkser > Stocker 

Mariota needs more play calls like today’s second half. 

See the Eagle, Charger, Dallas, NE game and today’s second half if you want to get the best MM

6 minutes ago, Smokes said:

We escaped, but I'll take it.

Need to replace AJ in returns if possible down the stretch.

I would also seriously think about sitting Conklin. He's not right and we have a starting quality backup in Kelly healthy and ready to go.

This. 

Move Conklin to RG and put Kelly at RT. Watch the pass blocking become better and run blocking much more fluid. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

...we have the weakest WR core in the league. 

Mariota needs to do a better job of force feeding Corey Davis. There's no reason for him not to look his way when he's one on one. And I saw that happen plenty of times today.

There are less talented receiving cores in the NFL imo.

Edited by big2033

• Jonboy unpinned this topic