Week 13 around the NFL

OILERMAN

19 minutes ago, titanruss said:

what is this "touched" shit he keeps talking about? what is this reference to?

I don't know but the guy isn't even a Colts fan. He prob was a Tennessee Vols fan and therefore Peyton Manning fan ... now has nothing to be but a Titans Report troll.

It sucks when you base your fandom on one player.

Edited by big2033

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible clock management from the Colts on that last drive.

Two 70+ yd TDs in a row cancelled out for the Browns. One by penalty and one by fumble going into the endzone.   Texans unreal luck just keeps truckin' along.

Hopkins literally catches anything in his vicinity and it pisses me off. 

19 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I don't know but the guy isn't even a Colts fan. He prob was a Tennessee Vols fan and therefore Peyton Manning fan ... now has nothing to be but a Titans Report troll.

It sucks when you base your fandom on one player.

Its a pretty obvious troll i think. Likely somebody's alt account. but it not... 

Touched by an angel? Touche'd? a Referenced to catholic priests and choirboys?.. if its the latter i can only assume he's projecting as thats something really really weird to obsess about. he leaves it open too.. like ambiguous to whom he's speaking. Everybody and nobody is "touched".  Makes me think even more that if he's actually a real person... his misery needs company. 

17 hours ago, titanruss said:

Its a pretty obvious troll i think. Likely somebody's alt account. but it not... 

I got no problem with trolls but if it's not an alt account I wish he would get an alt account and come up with a new shtick.

you gotta evolve somewhat and have some originality. 

5 hours ago, bizzyeddie said:

I got no problem with trolls but if it's not an alt account I wish he would get an alt account and come up with a new shtick.

you gotta evolve somewhat and have some originality. 

Yeah it gets boring.  The reason I think it’s an alt is because it’s so old... so a couple of long time posters must  like the joke. 

Interesting move by the Chiefs here, with starting C Mitch Morse off contract this offseason they sign their backup C to an extension mid season, this feels like they know Morse will be lost in FA, and with question marks surrounding our IOL Mitch Morse might be a name to watch in March.

The Redskins have a massive problem at QB heading into this offseason, reports today that Alex Smith has a career threatening injury due to post surgery complications to those multiple leg fractures, there is a good chance the Redskins will need to acquire another starting QB as they will have no certainty whether Smith will play again when FA rolls around in March, they also face massive cap implications should Smith be forced to retire.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The Redskins have a massive problem at QB heading into this offseason, reports today that Alex Smith has a career threatening injury due to post surgery complications to those multiple leg fractures, there is a good chance the Redskins will need to acquire another starting QB as they will have no certainty whether Smith will play again when FA rolls around in March, they also face massive cap implications should Smith be forced to retire.

Alex Smith seems to have bad luck.  He lost his SF job to a QB who's not a legitimate starter.  He goes to KC, takes them to the playoffs and gets shipped out when the season ends for a rookie who had only played a couple? of games.  Now this.  They are having to remove parts of his flesh to get rid of the infection he got in the hospital. Hospitals are dangerous places for infections that they sometimes can't cure.  Now there's talk he is done in the NFL.

On NFLR they mentioned Smith has tried to keep his condition quiet, but they said we're sorry.  They say it's their job to let people know how bad off he is.  I think that's bs.  The season's over and this could come out in the spring.  The man has a family.  Imagine your kids going to school and all the kids talking about you could lose your leg.  Kids today can also be vicious on the internet, too.