Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Trump's crimes against humanity.

Rolltide   

What is the prison time for paying off(Bribe) a witness to commit perjury in front of the senate judiciary committee? What was in that envelope that congresswoman(idiot) Sheila Jackson Lee gave to Christine Blasey Ford's lawyer? I think we need at least a 2 year investigation into Ford, Jackson Lee and the attorney's in question.  

Rolltide   

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/3/11/death-in-the-desertthedangeroustrekbetweenmexicoandarizona.html

This is bad folks. Trump has deported over 2 million fine immigrant people and that includes 205,000 parents of kids who were born here. While Trump has been in office 

Trump's fanatical attempt to keep illegals out immorally funnels them into more difficult and dangerous paths to make it into racist America and as a result thousands will die. 

Trump should be executed for these crimes vs humanity. 

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   

REINFORCED FENCING.—In carrying out subsection (a), the Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide for least 2 layers of reinforced fencing, the installation of additional physical barriers, roads, lighting, cameras, and sensors— ‘‘(i) extending from 10 miles west of the Tecate, California, port of entry to 10 miles east of the Tecate, California, port of entry; ‘‘(ii) extending from 10 miles west of the Calexico, California, port of entry to 5 miles east of the Douglas, Arizona, port of entry; ‘‘(iii) extending from 5 miles west of the Columbus, New Mexico, port of entry to 10 miles east of El Paso, Texas; ‘‘(iv) extending from 5 miles northwest of the Del Rio, Texas, port of entry to 5 miles southeast of the Eagle Pass, Texas, port of entry; and ‘‘(v) extending 15 miles northwest of the Laredo, Texas, port of entry to the Brownsville, Texas, port of entry. ‘‘(B) PRIORITY AREAS.—With respect to the border described— ‘‘(i) in subparagraph (A)(ii), the Secretary shall ensure that an interlocking surveillance camera system is installed along such area by May 30, 2007, and that fence construction is completed by May 30, 2008; and ‘‘(ii) in subparagraph (A)(v), the Secretary shall ensure that fence construction from 15 miles northwest of the Laredo, Texas, port of entry to 15 southeast of the Laredo, Texas, port of entry is completed by December 31, 2008. ‘‘(C) EXCEPTION.—If the topography of a specific area has an elevation grade that exceeds 10 percent, the Secretary may use other means to secure such area, including the use of surveillance and barrier tools.’’. 

This is from the 2006 bill that Schumer, Biden, Pelosi supported. 

Immoral!

Edited by Rolltide

MadMax   
2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

This is from the 2006 bill that Schumer, Biden, Pelosi supported. 

Immoral!

I don't see a coast to coast concrete wall in that proposal, you fucking turnip.

Rolltide   
6 hours ago, MadMax said:

I don't see a coast to coast concrete wall in that proposal, you fucking turnip.

The Mexican-USA border is not coast to coast genius. The wall that Trump desires would be about 700 miles not 2000 miles. The $5B he asked for would only provide about 200 miles worth. 

So a Pelosi wall is super moral but a Trump wall is not?

Edited by Rolltide

MadMax   
14 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The Mexican-USA border is not coast to coast genius. The wall that Trump desires would be about 700 miles not 2000 miles. The $5B he asked for would only provide about 200 miles worth. 

I don't recall saying the words moral or immoral when talking about the wallol.  I distinctly remember my reasoning being it's too damned expensive for what effect it may or may not have.  Take your stone age technology and stick it in your ass.

patsplat   
22 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The Mexican-USA border stretches from the Pacific COAST to the Gulf COAST and is 1,954 miles long.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_border

Are you saying a WALL on the MEXICAN BORDER is not necessary?

MadMax   
14 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The Mexican-USA border stretches from the Pacific COAST to the Gulf COAST and is 1,954 miles long.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_border

Are you saying a WALL on the MEXICAN BORDER is not necessary?

Rolltard's head may have just exploded. 

He'll just deny this.  Or he'll mention black unemployment.  Whatever he comes back with, you can bet your ass it'll be something completely insane and unrelated.