tgo

Chiefs Release Kareem Hunt (Signed by Browns)

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wasn't a ban dumbass. And I'm not saying anything that the black community themselves have no problem pointing out. Pretty basic shit crybaby.

Hey Touched, feel better now? An emohomer showed up. Maybe he will help you put an ice pack on your nutt sack.

9 Nines   
6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

First time a specific team has been linked with Kareem Hunt.

Probably long talk to the point where the team wanted to float this publicly in an effort to measure public sentiment to see how much of a public relations battle it would be.  

Number9   
On 12/1/2018 at 8:49 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Jake, you maybe need to not try and point out the tragic flaws in that community.  You see only the surface of things without knowledge or interest in why things are the way they are. 

15 hours ago, Number9 said:

Jake, you maybe need to not try and point out the tragic flaws in that community.  You see only the surface of things without knowledge or interest in why things are the way they are. 

You need not to do what you're doing because you have no clue what I have or do see. 

Thanks for your concern though. 

15 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Jake, keep your goddamned racism to yourself. Tired of seeing your dumbass through others’ posts. 

No racism there. Truth is what truth is. Not what you want to see it as. 

Funny that shit was back from December 1st. No one said shit.

Thank Dead#9 for resurrecting it. 

On 12/1/2018 at 8:32 PM, Mojambo said:

How does TMZ repeatedly gain access to these videos before the NFL?

You're under the assumption that the NFL actually didn't see any of these videos? Of course they have.

They are just too damn arrogant to think that no one else will see them

Huston   
15 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Jake, keep your goddamned racism to yourself. Tired of seeing your dumbass through others’ posts. 

Cant believe he was allowed back, I only have to see his posts when quoted so there that I guess.

Number9   
13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You need not to do what you're doing because you have no clue what I have or do see. 

Thanks for your concern though. 

You have demonstrated in the past, shall we say an insensitivity to certain peoples.  I only tried to help.  I believe there is goodness in all people.  Sometimes mine doesn't shine, but it is in there that I know.

Not that I am condoning anything because Jake has shown time and time again to be completely oblivious to his own racist thoughts and even less sensitive when he tries to interject them in conversation, but Kareem Hunt comes from a reallllllllllly fucked up and violent family.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

You have demonstrated in the past, shall we say an insensitivity to certain peoples.  I only tried to help.  I believe there is goodness in all people.  Sometimes mine doesn't shine, but it is in there that I know.

Certain peoples?

Are you saying I haven't been insensitive towards whites? Rest assured, I have. 

8MM   
1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I have demonstrated in the past, shall we say an insensitivity to certain people like say a certain Samoan?

FIFY.

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Not that I am condoning anything because Jake has shown time and time again to be completely oblivious to his own racist thoughts and even less sensitive when he tries to interject them in conversation,

Wrong. Yall said I was racist because I called a white man a bad word. Yall think someone can be something for simply saying a word, regardless of who it was said to.

So again. Tell me why a man who calls another man a bitch or cunt arent sexists? Women find those words offensive....

but Kareem Hunt comes from a reallllllllllly fucked up and violent family.

Let them continue to be idiots who have preconceived, ignorant, and prejudicial tendencies.

Edited by JakePA_Titan