Chiefs Release Kareem Hunt (Signed by Browns)

tgo

On 12/1/2018 at 8:49 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Jake, you maybe need to not try and point out the tragic flaws in that community.  You see only the surface of things without knowledge or interest in why things are the way they are. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sign him now

I'm dead serious, that video was nothing like the Ray Rice video.    The league has gone way overboard

On 12/1/2018 at 8:32 PM, Mojambo said:

How does TMZ repeatedly gain access to these videos before the NFL?

You're under the assumption that the NFL actually didn't see any of these videos? Of course they have.

They are just too damn arrogant to think that no one else will see them

13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You need not to do what you're doing because you have no clue what I have or do see. 

Thanks for your concern though. 

You have demonstrated in the past, shall we say an insensitivity to certain peoples.  I only tried to help.  I believe there is goodness in all people.  Sometimes mine doesn't shine, but it is in there that I know.

Not that I am condoning anything because Jake has shown time and time again to be completely oblivious to his own racist thoughts and even less sensitive when he tries to interject them in conversation, but Kareem Hunt comes from a reallllllllllly fucked up and violent family.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Hunt has not yet spoken with NFL investigators, as that would be the final piece of the investigation. At this point, based on the fact that several teams have been keeping tabs on Hunt, touching base and doing homework on him, the likelihood is that Hunt is back in the NFL in 2019. But the belief remains that any six-plus game suspension keeps him on the sidelines to begin next season.

We know the Bears.  What other teams?   Titans?

30 minutes ago, nine said:

Considering the team’s emphasis on high character and the talent currently on the roster, I find it highly unlikely that the Titans would be a frontrunner for Hunt’s services.

If he had done something to another man like this, I don't think the Titans would have as much of a problem.

17 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Add in how Henry looked at the end of the year and it’s a good possibility the Titans aren’t looking into him. I could be wrong. 

I understand why they wouldn't be interested in him in general, but Henry's performance at the end of the year should be low on the totem pole of reasons not to pursue Hunt. Henry needs to prove that he can do that over the course of a full season.