Chiefs Release Kareem Hunt (Signed by Browns)

tgo

1 hour ago, Supernope said:

The fact that KC released him immediately after the video leads me to believe there's more that has happened that we will never know.   KC is generally quite tolerant!

He looks like someone with little control over his emotions.  I mean sends his spindly, wasted friend/supplier into the wall.   That's just too far.

What do you mean?  Other then Tyreek Hill what had the team done?  I must be missing something.

I saw someone (possibly you) reference Jovan Belcher earlier...Im not sure how that has anything to do with the team considering it was basically just the dude snapping -- shot his wife/GF, then blew his brains out in the parking lot.  They  even moved on from Jared Allen way back when he was picking up DUI's faster then sacks and he got the boot.  Again, Im just not sure where the idea that KC is on the same level of Cincy comes from.  Are there any instances I'm just not remembering?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sign him now

I'm dead serious, that video was nothing like the Ray Rice video.    The league has gone way overboard

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So if she was drinking in the room with alcohol bought by Hunts money....makes him look even worse.

Now, granted, I'm sure she drank before meeting up with them. 

But if he provided her more....

Getting a minor drunk so you van get her to smash you and or your homies...

Anyway you try to make it look like she's in the wrong, none of it absolves Hunts actions. 

What don't you understand about them both being in the wrong not one or the other but both of them?

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Getting a minor drunk so you van get her to smash you and or your homies...

Something about this sentence seems different than I would expect.

Maybe hunt and the homies are just into some kinky shit.

4 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Both can be wrong and yet one be more at fault.

Considering the eyewitness accounts put her as the instigator it's pretty clear that she should have more of the fault. That being said he should know better and shouldn't have put his hands on her.

Edited by WG53

9 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Considering the eyewitness accounts put her as the instigator it's pretty clear that she should have more of the fault. That being said he should know better and shouldn't have put his hands on her.

Idc what she said or if she hit another girl, she left the party and that should have been the end of it. But jack ass mcgee decided to follow her down staira and repeatedly try and attack her. Did she cause a scene? Yes. Did he make it ten times worse? Yes.

They should have either let her go home or call the cops on her. Once you go crazy and atrack some1 defenseless you are the worse of the two morons.

11 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Idc what she said or if she hit another girl, she left the party and that should have been the end of it. But jack ass mcgee decided to follow her down staira and repeatedly try and attack her. Did she cause a scene? Yes. Did he make it ten times worse? Yes.

They should have either let her go home or call the cops on her. Once you go crazy and atrack some1 defenseless you are the worse of the two morons.

It was reported that after she was kicked out she banged on the door for 20 minutes so that was right before the video started. 

And she was far from defenseless considering she punched him in the face.

Edited by WG53

15 minutes ago, Callidus said:

He actually stopped and was just mouthing off and she came back toward the room and physically charged him barking at him and waving her arm. And after he went bezerk and pushed her and was then restrained, she came at him again with physical aggression. 

Are we watching the same video? 

This was basically a skirmish between two groups of people being stupid and immature rather than some one on one domestic violence, wife-beating thing. 

Again - he should be held accountable for his actions but let’s keep this video in perspective based on the reporting of the situation, etc. 

11 minutes ago, tgo said:

He actually stopped and was just mouthing off and she came back toward the room and physically charged him barking at him and waving her arm. And after he went bezerk and pushed her and was then restrained, she came at him again with physical aggression. 

Are we watching the same video? 

This was basically a skirmish between two groups of people being stupid and immature rather than some one on one domestic violence, wife-beating thing. 

Again - he should be held accountable for his actions but let’s keep this video in perspective based on the reporting of the situation, etc. 

I actually think you are watching a different video!

42 minutes ago, WG53 said:

It was reported that after she was kicked out she banged on the door for 20 minutes so that was right before the video started. 

And she was far from defenseless considering she punched him in the face.

Ya cause if i get punched by 100pound girl i think she is threat. Gtfo

Just now, Callidus said:

Ya cause if i get punched by 100pound girl i think she is threat. Gtfo

I get it there's double standards involved and you believe women can just hit a man this because the guy is bigger get away with it.