Need RB to Fill-In for Melvin Gordon

Jonboy   

Ekeler is already taken. 

It's not pretty, but here are the guys I'm considering:

LeGarrette Blount

Latavius Murray

Carlos Hyde

Theo Riddick

Obviously Blount or Riddick depends heavily on Kerryon Johnson's status. The Lions are playing the Rams, which means they're likely to be playing from behind so Blount could be used much less. He's still always a threat though because of his goal line ability. 

Hyde hasn't done much for Jacksonville and even with Fournette out this week, I'd expect Yeldon to get most of the work.

Murray has been splitting carries with Cook, but hasn't done much with them. 

Some other guys available: Alfred Blue, Wendell Smallwood, Duke Johnson Jr

Jonboy   
28 minutes ago, abenjami said:

If you’re just talking about this week I’d go Hyde for sure. 

26 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I picked up Hyde but I'm not starting him. I'd go with Blount. He always seems to garner those goal lines. Hyde if you NEED the upside, Blount for the safe play. 

I'm facing a "win and in" scenario for the playoffs.

14 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I'm facing a "win and in" scenario for the playoffs.

What I meant was, are you projected higher? Are you favored in the matchup? If you need a home run, Hyde might be the best. If you want the safe 10 points, go with Blount. Hyde hasn't done shit since Wk 4. Jags seem to favor Yeldon. I'll be honest, I'm on the fence about Hyde too but not in a must win scenario.  

Jonboy   
7 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

What I meant was, are you projected higher? Are you favored in the matchup? If you need a home run, Hyde might be the best. If you want the safe 10 points, go with Blount. Hyde hasn't done shit since Wk 4. Jags seem to favor Yeldon. I'll be honest, I'm on the fence about Hyde too but not in a must win scenario.  

I'm a slight favorite (5 points) to win.

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

I'm a slight favorite (5 points) to win.

Is Gus Edwards available by chance? You might look at him. Favorable matchup. Looks like he's playing since Alex Collins no practice. Edwards avg 100+ yds last 2 games...

Jonboy   
7 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Is Gus Edwards available by chance? You might look at him. Favorable matchup. Looks like he's playing since Alex Collins no practice. Edwards avg 100+ yds last 2 games...

Dude, I bid $15 to get him last week, but someone beat me for him with a $25 bid! This league is no joke. These guys are always quick to snatch anyone up who even has a remote chance of breaking out.

Jonboy   
6 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Josh Adams the RB for the eagles. Or Blount if Johnson will miss another week.

Adams is off the board. 

I think I have to go with Blount or Hyde. Right now, I'm leaning Blount but there's a real chance he gets me nothing at all. I feel like Hyde is a lock for at least some points.

14 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Adams is off the board. 

I think I have to go with Blount or Hyde. Right now, I'm leaning Blount but there's a real chance he gets me nothing at all. I feel like Hyde is a lock for at least some points.

Blounts production really depends on Johnson playing. If Johnson plays he won’t get much.