That losing vibe is still on the team and it’s SO easily seen.

George

2 hours ago, Aramis said:

Was Pollard here when Strunk took over? Having a hard time remembering his final days with us. 

He was here during the worst years when the sell rumors were hot, the team a stinking pile of garbage. 2013-2015. 

Pollard is a dirty fucking player. He's linked to injury after injury, late hits, fines...Most famously the hit on Brady that took him out for a year and led to all these pussy football rules about hitting the QB. Him and guys like Harrison are poster kids for parents who don't want kids to end up with CTE. 

Their dirty football has led to considerable rule changes. So fuck him.

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

What does it say that I barely remember Pollard playing for the team so recently but I'll remember Blaine Bishop and Marcus Robertson until the day I die?

Pollard needs to STFU.

Lol, yeah that’s exactly what I was thinking.  Pollard was very forgettable and appears to have a weak mind.  

27 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

I've met Pollard and he's actually very polite and soft spoken in person; if he feels compelled to be bringing this up there may be something to it.

Or... maybe you just happened to catch him on an off-bitch day?

I don't necessarily disagree that it seems like "same old Titans" but it's not really true. That being said, we aren't even a year removed from the Mularkey era. Mularkey's offense was a lot different from LaFleur's. Same difference between DLB and Pees. There are players on the roster that just don't fit what we're doing now, on both sides of the ball.

I don't see a losing vibe. I just expected too much from this team after the change. But we still have the opportunity to finish better than we did last year, at least as far as the regular season goes. Pollard just needs to stick to what he's best at now: being retired.

Archived