No one talking about the guy killed by primitive tribe

9 Nines

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/american-india-island-tribe-killing-notes-1.4917625

It seems wild to me.  Mind blowing to have life and death adversaries who are so different from you culturally, they are basically aliens, but they are superior to you mentally (higher intelligence relative to the surroundings on the island - they would have a vastly higher working knowledge of the environment where you are encountering them.)   It would be like a real life science fiction movie where you are being hunted by a higher intelligence.   This is close to battling aliens as you could get. 

And imagine from the tribe's point of view.  They probably thought he was a demon or something.  They will probably tell tales about him for generations. 

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

They weren't interested in hearing God's word

I was reading comments on one of the news stories about this.  Someone made a good response to others who were calling the tribe people heathens.

These tribe people had probably never seen anyone dressed as this guy was nor talk as this got did.  Imagine if a foreigner went to rural, middle America. For example, an Arab, dressed in traditional Arab garb, something they would have seen before in pictures at least, goes to a rural farm, waving a Koran wildly and shouting in an Arabic language.  A US farmer would probably shoot a warning shot.  Then after being shot in the leg, the Arab still came at them, shouting even more loudly, does anyone think they would not shot to kill? 

4 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

I was reading comments on one of the news stories about this.  Someone made a good response to others who were calling the tribe people heathens.

These tribe people had probably never seen anyone dressed as this guy was nor talk as this got did.  Imagine if a foreigner went to rural, middle America. For example, an Arab, dressed in traditional Arab garb, something they would have seen before in pictures at least, goes to a rural farm, waving a Koran wildly and shouting in an Arabic language.  A US farmer would probably shoot a warning shot.  Then after being shot in the leg, the Arab still came at them, shouting even more loudly, does anyone think they would not shot to kill? 

Traditional Arab gear?

Really?

And you mentioned me in the first place why?

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck that guy, after reading the article he deserved everything he got... He knew the consequences and still disobeyed all the laws and warnings.

If someone slips off a ledge and dies after trespassing through security measures I will only laugh at the fool.

On 11/24/2018 at 9:43 AM, 9 Nines said:

They've seen and been in contact with modern people before. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kionasmith/2018/11/30/everything-we-know-about-the-isolated-sentinelese-people-of-north-sentinel-island/#2f0cfe7635a0

Archived