• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You must be new here. 

One less asshole in the world, seriously, this is funnier than normal

Posted Images

14 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Hopefully we get a curveball and find out his death was from autoerotic asphyxiation!

Before the internet, the board tard wouldn't have known anything about these two words. He would have to use something like choke and stroke. I doubt he ever tried it though. He chose the route of glue, go blue and the doc says there's nothing we can do. Now all we have is a slobbering, message board obsessed idiot. I GIVE YOU TOUCHED!

I have the utmost respect for Mr McNair.. he gave much of his fortune to Baylor College of Medicine to create a new campus and build Baylor their own clinic and hospital .. if any of your families have been effected by cancer, heart disease, or neurological problems  you should be great full for his generosity .. politics aside on this one , he ‘ made his retribution

Politics comes before everything with the leftwing on this forum....

34 minutes ago, Nash said:

I have the utmost respect for Mr McNair.. he gave much of his fortune to Baylor College of Medicine to create a new campus and build Baylor their own clinic and hospital .. if any of your families have been effected by cancer, heart disease, or neurological problems  you should be great full for his generosity .. politics aside on this one , he ‘ made his retribution