Sign in to follow this  
ManningEnvy

Early morning on this board should be called OMan and the Tard Time.

Mythos27   

ME is still the only thing I don't understand about this board. I have no idea whose alt he actually is. The even stranger part is that even the more veteran posters don't seem to know who he is. For a while I thought @IsntLifeFunny knew but now I'm not sure.

10 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

ME is still the only thing I don't understand about this board. I have no idea whose alt he actually is. The even stranger part is that even the more veteran posters don't seem to know who he is. For a while I thought @IsntLifeFunny knew but now I'm not sure.

I’ve met his wife. I know who he is. Sarah doesn’t understand why he does these things, but she loves him anyways. 

Mythos27   
2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’ve met his wife. I know who he is. Sarah doesn’t understand why he does these things, but she loves him anyways. 

Is he someone's alt or just an actual deranged loser?

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Hey Homers, that’s tard speak for I met her at the zoo in LaLa Land.

I don’t know, but it’s grown boring. Sure, it trolls some of the newer posters, but it’s run it’s courss and is old as hell. 

@Mythos27 I heard at one point someone say they thought it’s the alt trolling account of a mod. That’s part of the reason I think it’s allowed to happen. Brings the board down, though. 

See OMan, this is how it’s done. You too can possess this type of power. You need an authentic ME Tard Stick. They’re only $250 and it comes with an autographed instruction manual. One wack in the proper place and he starts dancing like he thinks he’s Michael Jackson.

41 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Didn't someone figure out it was TitansWycheck89 or whatever?  

I think it was @Jamalisms.  He figured out the IT addresses matched or something like that if I remember right.

Oh, it's TW89 for sure. Others will lie to you and quibble. Dick Tracy over here knows, however.

2 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Oh, it's TW89 for sure. Others will lie to you and quibble. Dick Tracy over here knows, however.

Something tells me if we ban him we'll start beating Luck. 

Justafan   
4 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Something tells me if we ban him we'll start beating Luck. 

We start beating Luck and he'll disappear on his own.