Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ManningEnvy

Early morning on this board should be called OMan and the Tard Time.

Recommended Posts

Tard logic Touched? Not very funny but tard logic nonetheless. Hey OMan, did you have the chance to ask Guru about those pm’s begging for a foot yank from this tard bitch? Those would be funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Touched, unlike your message board obsessed tard ass, I’m never here from 10 in the evening until 5 in the morning. I’m normal, I sleep. Gotta go, wouldn’t want you to be without your sardines and saltines. Over 30% out of my paycheck every month for lazy assholes such as yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched, unlike your message board obsessed tard ass, I’m never here from 10 in the evening until 5 in the morning. I’m normal, I sleep. Gotta go, wouldn’t want you to be without your sardines and saltines. Over 30% out of my paycheck every month for lazy assholes such as yourself.

I worry about you sometimes. I think to myself what would have been if your father hadn't of handed you all of that money. I'm grateful when I remember he handed you all of your wealth. You wouldn't be able to be here to consistently entertain us if it wasn't the case. 

 

Tell CTF to stop being a bitch and come on home. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big2033   
1 hour ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched, unlike your message board obsessed tard ass, I’m never here from 10 in the evening until 5 in the morning. I’m normal, I sleep. Gotta go, wouldn’t want you to be without your sardines and saltines. Over 30% out of my paycheck every month for lazy assholes such as yourself.

YOURE NOT EVEN A TITANS FAN. WHO ARE YOU CALLING OBSESSED?!?!?!

 

LOL. You're sad more than anything. Get a life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Touched, since this board started I have posted 4365 times. That probably averages out to a couple of post a day. Look at the number of post the two tard army idiots above this post have. Go add up the number of post the rest of your tard army has and you’ll probably realize it’s YOU I’M CALLING OBSESSED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I worry about you sometimes. I think to myself what would have been if your father hadn't of handed you all of that money. I'm grateful when I remember he handed you all of your wealth. You wouldn't be able to be here to consistently entertain us if it wasn't the case. 

 

Tell CTF to stop being a bitch and come on home. 

Hey Touched, it sucks for me that I wasn’t born into the world of white trash double wide’s. You sound like you have a good deal going. Sitting on your lazy tard ass all day while most people have to work. Guess I should have not studied my ass off and went on the path of fist and glue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched, it sucks for me that I wasn’t born into the world of white trash double wide’s. You sound like you have a good deal going. Sitting on your lazy tard ass all day while most people have to work. Guess I should have not studied my ass off and went on the path of fist and glue.

Someone was slightly offended. Ole Miss doesn’t count as studying, especially for those handed a silver spoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now Touched, look into the mirror and honestly ask yourself if you could offend me. As far as Ole Miss, it sure did me just fine. BTW, which would you rather have handed to you, a silver spoon or a plastic spoon? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Edited by ManningEnvy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abc2330   
3 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched, it sucks for me that I wasn’t born into the world of white trash double wide’s. You sound like you have a good deal going. Sitting on your lazy tard ass all day while most people have to work. Guess I should have not studied my ass off and went on the path of fist and glue.

What a pathetic loser.  If HE was just some bum who had no attainable goals in life, then that would be fine.  But to be given every opportunity to succeed and to disappoint one's family at every possible turn is just sad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...