Hey IsntLifeFunny, how's your Tard Army doing tonight?

ManningEnvy

2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I don’t know, but it’s grown boring. Sure, it trolls some of the newer posters, but it’s run it’s courss and is old as hell. 

@Mythos27 I heard at one point someone say they thought it’s the alt trolling account of a mod. That’s part of the reason I think it’s allowed to happen. Brings the board down, though. 

I seriously don't mind that we have a legit troll account. I personally like having characters on the board. I just wish the dude was funny. About the only interesting thing he's done in years is almost drive @WVTITAN to end him lol.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the thread with the myspace link to the spray painted clothing website.  Man @52O why did you take it down?  That was a classic!    

He would be successful and not sitting in a cubicle if that were the case.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I seriously don't mind that we have a legit troll account. I personally like having characters on the board. I just wish the dude was funny. About the only interesting thing he's done in years is almost drive @WVTITAN to end him lol.

I guess it would be better for me if it were someone I actually enjoyed the conversation with. Haha. 

• 1 month later...

Hey Touched, wouldn't want this classic thread to be pushed too far down the board. How's the ladies been treating your tard ass lately? Another lonely Friday night for the board idiot I see. Just got back from Bali. I laid so much pipe my big ole johnson is sore. It's hot down there though. Too hot.   

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Touched, I just can't for the life of me figure you out. There must be something that I'm not aware of. Most guys your age who are broke, stupid and dead dog ugly have been laid before. Nobody can be this repulsive to women. Help me out here, what am I missing?

Hey Touched, finish gobbling down those tater tots and get busy. The coffee is brewing and you know what that means. Just out of curiosity, how many soldiers do you have in your Tard Army over on the Jags board? This one sure looks like he fits the bill to me.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=9072

On 3/15/2019 at 5:55 PM, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched, I just can't for the life of me figure you out. There must be something that I'm not aware of. Most guys your age who are broke, stupid and dead dog ugly have been laid before. Nobody can be this repulsive to women. Help me out here, what am I missing?

A brain

• ManningEnvy changed the title to Hey 520, how's your Incel Tard Army doing tonight?
  • ManningEnvy changed the title to Hey IsntLifeFunny, how's your Tard Army doing tonight?