Hey IsntLifeFunny, how's your Tard Army doing tonight?

ManningEnvy

Hey Touched, unlike your message board obsessed tard ass, I’m never here from 10 in the evening until 5 in the morning. I’m normal, I sleep. Gotta go, wouldn’t want you to be without your sardines and saltines. Over 30% out of my paycheck every month for lazy assholes such as yourself.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the thread with the myspace link to the spray painted clothing website.  Man @52O why did you take it down?  That was a classic!    

He would be successful and not sitting in a cubicle if that were the case.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched, unlike your message board obsessed tard ass, I’m never here from 10 in the evening until 5 in the morning. I’m normal, I sleep. Gotta go, wouldn’t want you to be without your sardines and saltines. Over 30% out of my paycheck every month for lazy assholes such as yourself.

I worry about you sometimes. I think to myself what would have been if your father hadn't of handed you all of that money. I'm grateful when I remember he handed you all of your wealth. You wouldn't be able to be here to consistently entertain us if it wasn't the case. 

Tell CTF to stop being a bitch and come on home. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

YOURE NOT EVEN A TITANS FAN. WHO ARE YOU CALLING OBSESSED?!?!?!

LOL. You're sad more than anything. Get a life.

Hey Touched, since this board started I have posted 4365 times. That probably averages out to a couple of post a day. Look at the number of post the two tard army idiots above this post have. Go add up the number of post the rest of your tard army has and you’ll probably realize it’s YOU I’M CALLING OBSESSED.

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I worry about you sometimes. I think to myself what would have been if your father hadn't of handed you all of that money. I'm grateful when I remember he handed you all of your wealth. You wouldn't be able to be here to consistently entertain us if it wasn't the case. 

Tell CTF to stop being a bitch and come on home. 

Hey Touched, it sucks for me that I wasn’t born into the world of white trash double wide’s. You sound like you have a good deal going. Sitting on your lazy tard ass all day while most people have to work. Guess I should have not studied my ass off and went on the path of fist and glue.

Hey Touched, it sucks for me that I wasn’t born into the world of white trash double wide’s. You sound like you have a good deal going. Sitting on your lazy tard ass all day while most people have to work. Guess I should have not studied my ass off and went on the path of fist and glue.

Someone was slightly offended. Ole Miss doesn’t count as studying, especially for those handed a silver spoon.

Now Touched, look into the mirror and honestly ask yourself if you could offend me. As far as Ole Miss, it sure did me just fine. BTW, which would you rather have handed to you, a silver spoon or a plastic spoon? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Edited by ManningEnvy

3 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

What a pathetic loser.  If HE was just some bum who had no attainable goals in life, then that would be fine.  But to be given every opportunity to succeed and to disappoint one's family at every possible turn is just sad.  

• ManningEnvy changed the title to Hey 520, how's your Incel Tard Army doing tonight?
  • ManningEnvy changed the title to Hey IsntLifeFunny, how's your Tard Army doing tonight?