UMass WR Andy Isabella

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can return punts too.    Let’s draft this cat. 

Can he play RG?  

I think after the Senior Bowl and Combine he is going to go somewhere in Round 2.

• 1 month later...

I would much rather have him im the second than hollywood in the first. It might be 2 high a pick for him but his ability to track the ball is great and if you dont have a crazy good hill style deep threat taylor and Jennings are decent options. More so jennings because of his kr ability. Im still not sure Sharpe can't be a decent number 2.

As much as everyone wanta a ton of good recivers that dosnt happen often. Sharpe looks very similar to a you Matthews and we all considered him a perfect 2.

I've read half a dozen articles about him today.  Titans will have to take him in the 2nd if they want him  He's got both elite speed and elite quickness.  Very hard worker who had excellent production against big time schools, including Georgia among others. He can return punts and KOs and play both in the slot and on the outside.

4 hours ago, Callidus said:

What is his personality like. Cause with us anything close 2 a red flag is a big turn off for our front office.

+++  Hard worker with no red flags. 

His coach found him shoveling the snow off the track at  UMass so he could run sprints if that tells you anything.

Edited by ctm

1 hour ago, ctm said:

I've read half a dozen articles about him today.  Titans will have to take him in the 2nd if they want him  He's got both elite speed and elite quickness.  Very hard worker who had excellent production against big time schools, including Georgia among others. He can return punts and KOs and play both in the slot and on the outside.

Found it interesting that he was initially recruited as a RB.

3 hours ago, ctm said:

+++  Hard worker with no red flags. 

His coach found him shoveling the snow off the track at  UMass so he could run sprints if that tells you anything.

Was he doing it next to a dead hooker covered in blood and meth ig not sounds good lol

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Found it interesting that he was initially recruited as a RB.

I like that e ven more. He dosn't show the level of shiftyness i would expect but the fact he transistioned into a wrnfrom rb well is a good sign