Trump Wanted to Prosecute Comey and Hillary Clinton, Report Says

OILERMAN

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Wearing a red MAGA hat is a form of speech. Look what happened to the Cumberland kids just because they identified with a political position. They were slandered. Every day people are assaulted for wearing that hat. Don't bullshit me that the left are not trying to stop speech. 

Colleges and universities are not trying to squelch right wing speech? Absolutely. 

Facebook is not trying to censor speech? Milo is a gay half Jewish man and he was banned by facebook. Why are those being censored or banned on the internet almost all people associated with the right wing?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/05/10/the_lefts_crusade_against_free_speech_126535.html#!

Jesus Christ this is hardly new. the left have been doing this for decades. 

Facebook can censor who or whatever they want. The first amendment does not apply.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only the Republicans had control of all three branches of the government for two years, they could have investigated her alleged crimes. Not one person can explain why this did not happen, jus

This right here sums up Trump supporters and everything they believe in and want. There is no reasoning with these people when the above post is their goal and what they want to happen to achieve that

Sessions did explain it, no evidence 

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

At this point all libtards are. They want to destroy democratically elected presidents and they want to eliminate any speech they disagree with. They even tried to slander Candace Owens right on the floor of the House. 

Every time you say libtard you show how fucking stupid you are and no one will ever listen to anything your dumbass says.

4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

WG is a Nazi.  Not much doubt about it.  And a dumb at that.

Funny coming from the stupid pricks that I own regularly. And you all know you are full of shit. Nazi? No, sorry I'm not a member of your political affiliation.

Edited by WG53

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Basically libs go absolutely nuts over anything that threatens their mindless perspective.

Liberals try to shut down conservative voices all the time and literally would shut down talk radio if they could.   

Yeah , they go around calling people hedonistic pedophiles and such.

Regarding talk radio, yeah I'm not so sure some of it is worth defending:

,... But if you're curious about the human impact of the right-wing media, and the effects an outlet like Fox News can have on the minds of its viewers, see Jen Senko's new documentary, The Brainwashing of My Dad. What's more, the film, which is narrated by Matthew Modine, features such luminary intellectuals as Noam Chomsky and Jeff Cohen, and was largely funded through a Kickstarter campaign, also answers each of the other questions listed above. All in just 90 minutes.

As its title suggests, the film tells the story of Senko's father, Frank, and how he transformed from the "goofy," largely apolitical "Kennedy Democrat" she knew as a child into a hateful crank who couldn't shut up about "feminazis," the poor, African Americans and gay people. The culprit: his daily commute.

It was the 1980s, and a new job had forced Frank Senko to stop carpooling with a group of friends and start driving himself to and from work. Alone for three-plus hours a day, he began listening to talk radio, and thus began what can only be called a process of radicalization,...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidalm/2016/03/25/review-the-brainwashing-of-my-dad-a-new-film-on-the-human-impact-of-right-wing-media/#fb2a44a4a72a

Edited by begooode

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Wearing a red MAGA hat is a form of speech. Look what happened to the Cumberland kids just because they identified with a political position. They were slandered. Every day people are assaulted for wearing that hat. Don't bullshit me that the left are not trying to stop speech. 

Colleges and universities are not trying to squelch right wing speech? Absolutely. 

Facebook is not trying to censor speech? Milo is a gay half Jewish man and he was banned by facebook. Why are those being censored or banned on the internet almost all people associated with the right wing?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/05/10/the_lefts_crusade_against_free_speech_126535.html#!

Saying racist shit and wearing hats outing yourself as a white supremacist are still legal. You racists still have your free speech. 

That fact that we will call you out for being racist doesn’t limit your free speech.

Edited by Starkiller

17 minutes ago, begooode said:

Yeah , they go around calling people hedonistic pedophiles and such.

Regarding talk radio, yeah I'm not so sure some of it is worth defending:

,... But if you're curious about the human impact of the right-wing media, and the effects an outlet like Fox News can have on the minds of its viewers, see Jen Senko's new documentary, The Brainwashing of My Dad. What's more, the film, which is narrated by Matthew Modine, features such luminary intellectuals as Noam Chomsky and Jeff Cohen, and was largely funded through a Kickstarter campaign, also answers each of the other questions listed above. All in just 90 minutes.

As its title suggests, the film tells the story of Senko's father, Frank, and how he transformed from the "goofy," largely apolitical "Kennedy Democrat" she knew as a child into a hateful crank who couldn't shut up about "feminazis," the poor, African Americans and gay people. The culprit: his daily commute.

It was the 1980s, and a new job had forced Frank Senko to stop carpooling with a group of friends and start driving himself to and from work. Alone for three-plus hours a day, he began listening to talk radio, and thus began what can only be called a process of radicalization,...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidalm/2016/03/25/review-the-brainwashing-of-my-dad-a-new-film-on-the-human-impact-of-right-wing-media/#fb2a44a4a72a

The Brainwashing of My Dad is a great documentary. Totally shows how right wing media has turned normal people into complete retards.

5 hours ago, Rolltide said:

A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS NOT AN INALIENABLE RIGHT.  

15 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS NOT AN INALIENABLE RIGHT.  

I’m pretty sure the founding fathers mentioned something about Facebook in the Constitution. Or was that MySpace?

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

I’m pretty sure the founding fathers mentioned something about Facebook in the Constitution. Or was that MySpace?

Eh, that was a long time ago.  You're thinking of ICQ.