Who's the bigger pussy?

Denali

Who's the bigger pussy?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the bigger pussy?

8 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Mariota is pouting, not talking.

I'm guessing he was pissed off Vrabel didn't let him go back in. These guys don't like the injury prone label 

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

So you are being paid millions, and there is still a game going on, but you feel the best course of action is to sit by yourself and pout? This is our leader? This is professional behaviour? These are mature actions? Yeah, he's taking us to a Superbowl. 

MM also could have very well been worried about getting hit so hard his body was tingling. Yes I know it's football but actually you don't really know if Mariota was pouting or worried. And for what it's worth, this is a ridiculous thread.

6 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

So if your arm is tingling it excuses you from participating in the game going on around you. You can't offer input or encouragement to your backup? If you don't think this is bizarre behaviour I don't know what to say to you.

Got a link?  I would love to see this.

11 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Having this about Pees, a guy who may have had a real emergency is ridiculous.

Now imagine Locker and Mariota fighting for minimal resources on an island.  On one hand you have a guy who might get a stinger or not be able to feel his fingers.  On the other hand you have a guy who could dislocate his hip but would still be fighting with all he had. 

I’m trying to imagine this scenario and here’s what comes to mind. 

I see them facing off. Locker is throwing rocks and spears at Marcus and they are wildly missing in all directions.  

Eventually Marcus picks up a rock and hits Locker square between the eyes. 

Archived