Jonboy

Week 11: Titans @ Colts Game Thread

Face   
16 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Kline grades out a 49 in run blocking. The coaches know better.

If you have the Pats game taped check out the 1st & goal in the 3rd qtr where he wound up kicking the short FG....it is Kline to a tee.  It was a zone run blocked beautifully, the entire left side was a few yards downfield, picking guys up perfectly. It should've been a cake walk 9 yard score except Josh Kline was simply destroyed by 225 lb terrible LBer Elandon Roberts. He literally blasted him 3-4 yards backwards into Lewis. Kline should've been ashamed of himself.

Face   

I didn't watch this game, had to do an early Thanksgiving on my girls side of the family.

Saving the jokes of how I don't watch games, the only thing I care about is Marcus. Is there an update on his injury, please tell me this isn't the "funny bone" again?

1 minute ago, Face said:

If you have the Pats game taped check out the 1st & goal in the 3rd qtr where he wound up kicking the short FG....it is Kline to a tee.  It was a zone run blocked beautifully, the entire left side was a few yards downfield, picking guys up perfectly. It should've been a cake walk 9 yard score except Josh Kline was simply destroyed by 225 lb terrible LBer Elandon Roberts. He literally blasted him 3-4 yards backwards into Lewis. Kline should've been ashamed of himself.

On 1st and goal Lewan comes off his man and crosses in front of Henry keeping him from scoring. Clusterfuck.

Just now, JoelinBellevue said:

I just did. Can't you read?

Remember last year when Henry played like garbage in weeks 14-16?  The usual gang of idiots said that it was because he didn't get enough carries ("He gots to git warmed up and 'ventually one'll pop.").  Then week 17 rolls around, and Henry gets 28 carries for 51 yards.