Who would you pickup and start?

abenjami

I have a money league where I’m really thin at WR.  Basically here’s my situation. 

I have Sammy Watkins. I’m afraid he’s not going to play this week. Of course his game is on Monday night so that complicates things. 

Here’s another complication. My last chance to pick up someone off waivers is Saturday night. 

Who would you pickup?  Here are basically my choices:

1.  Pickup either Chris Conley or Josh Reynolds and wait to see if Watkins plays Monday night. If not, start Conley or Reynolds, both of whom aren’t great plays. 

2.  Bench Watkins and pickup a guy who is definitely going to play Sunday. Guys I’m looking at are Godwin, Gabriel, Miller, Doctson, Westbrook, and Moncrief. 

I ended up grabbing Godwin off waivers and starting him.  He got me 6.5 points which was comparable to Gabriel and Miller.

Thankfully I didn't pickup Westbrook or Moncrief, they both did nothing.

My opponent needs 44 points out of Tyreek Hill tonight to tie.

1 minute ago, abenjami said:

I ended up grabbing Godwin off waivers and starting him.  He got me 6.5 points which was comparable to Gabriel and Miller.

Thankfully I didn't pickup Westbrook or Moncrief, they both did nothing.

My opponent needs 44 points out of Tyreek Hill tonight to tie.

Sad thing is Tyreek is one of the few guys who could do it to you. 

6 minutes ago, Bink said:

Sad thing is Tyreek is one of the few guys who could do it to you. 

I know.  But I feel pretty safe considering no WR has scored more than 36.5 points in this league the entire year.

17 minutes ago, Bink said:

Well? Feel like Tyreek had to be close. 

He was. 38 points. 

I almost lost it when the Rams gave up the 70 yard bomb. How on earth do you let that happen with a 10 point lead?

Archived