Jonboy

2019 Draft News and Rumors

rns90   
1 hour ago, Huston said:

He was a third round pick that was getting better as the season went on and wasn't drafted for his blocking, if he had not gotten hurt I doubt the clamor for a first round TE would be as loud.

True plus JR has always drafted for need in Round 1. The need at TE isnt as big as other positions.

Huston   
5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

On the season debut of NFLN Path to the Draft Lance Zierlein had quite the hot take, Nick Bosa will be the 3rd DL taken behind both Josh Allen and Quinnen Williams.

Wouldn't surprise me, Allen has been more productive and is more athletic.

1 minute ago, Huston said:

Wouldn't surprise me, Allen has been more productive and is more athletic.

Would surprise me simply based on the current draft order, should the Cardinals take Kyler Murray at 1 the 49ers would run to the podium and take Nick Bosa who it has been long reported they covet.

I do think Allen would better suit 3-4 teams than Bosa would though as he is more athletic and can drop into coverage should it be required.

Huston   
6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Would surprise me simply based on the current draft order, should the Cardinals take Kyler Murray at 1 the 49ers would run to the podium and take Nick Bosa who it has been long reported they covet.

I do think Allen would better suit 3-4 teams than Bosa would though as he is more athletic and can drop into coverage should it be required.

I'm still skeptical they will take Murray though.