Jonboy

2019 Draft News and Rumors

10 A See   

I know another 1st round lineman isn't a sexy pick, but the cowboys used a similar strategy to build their line and that was what allowed Zeke to run wild, while taking pressure off of Dak. I think we have guys who can make plays on offense, but the line play last year made things difficult. The QB can't make reads if he's constantly under pressure and RBs can't run if they are constantly hit in the backfield. That's why I've always felt that the offensive line is the most important unit on offense. 

Justafan   
1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You ever met him? He’s a total bro but super nice. I can just picture him back in college slaying so much ass. 

No.  Never.  I can imagine though just judging off his press conferences and radio interviews.  

Mythos27   
1 hour ago, ctm said:

Hurd had team mate issues at UT.  He wasn't well liked.  That's why he transferred.  JRob isn't going to pick a guy like this.

From what I understand, the major issue was that his body was breaking down at RB and he didn't think he could handle the punishment any more without suffering serious injuries so he asked the UT staff to use him more on outside runs. The UT staff took it about as well as you'd expect and that led to him transferring somewhere that would let him play receiver. I'd certainly take a flyer on him after the second round because he's got a pretty rare skill-set/background as a legitimate all-purpose RB with ideal WR metrics (size/weight/speed) and showed he can produce a little at his new spot. Someone is gonna take a chance on him and I'd love for it to be us. 

ctm   
2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Any indication of whether the Titans are present to see Chase Winovich?

3 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

From what I understand, the major issue was that his body was breaking down at RB and he didn't think he could handle the punishment any more without suffering serious injuries so he asked the UT staff to use him more on outside runs. The UT staff took it about as well as you'd expect and that led to him transferring somewhere that would let him play receiver. I'd certainly take a flyer on him after the second round because he's got a pretty rare skill-set/background as a legitimate all-purpose RB with ideal WR metrics (size/weight/speed) and showed he can produce a little at his new spot. Someone is gonna take a chance on him and I'd love for it to be us. 

Think dude make a fantastic tight end.Alot of folks had been saying that from his early days at UT him being so big.He was gonna transfer after the first year but bitch Jones promised him more I-formation which suited him best so he decided to stay.Next year got concussed sum more shit,bad family advice uncle's an idiot,no information just more bs promises from bitch jones.Id give the kid a shot,plays rb,wr and both well.Hopefully he's grown from the situation keep his family at Bay I think he could do okay.

Edited by JMoney420

tgo   
16 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I actually think Lindstrom is more of an option than Bradberry. 

Certainly not out of the question. 

tgo   
1 minute ago, DecepticonShawn said:

I kinda feel this also with the whole vrabel piraino bc connection too.

But can't discount the Arthur Smith/NC State connection!

1 hour ago, BeedoeLaw said:

What about the McCoy kid from texas a&m? Any chance he is around @ 51?

No way he makes it to 51. He could be gone in the late 1st to Texans, Chiefs, or Packers.