Jonboy

2019 Draft News and Rumors

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That’s what happens when you have a top 5 QB. 

Qb is a pretty important roster position  and results matter.

12 minutes ago, ctm said:

Qb is a pretty important roster position  and results matter.

That’s why I clarified my statement in regards to the talent evaluation being sans the QB. Robinson isn’t panicked, and he isn’t forcing any issue. He believes we are a contender with a healthy and stable Mariota. 

I never said he was panicked.  That was another poster.

I said he had a sense of urgency to get over the 9-7 hump.

And the Titans are a contender....a wild card contender....until they prove they can beat the colts.

31 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

Second great route example I've seen from Mr. Hurd. Impressive for a guy in his first year playing WR in college games. I'm starting to want this kid in the 3rd.

What's crazy is Jalen Hurd is probably the unquestioned #1 RB in this class as well.😂

21 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

What's crazy is Jalen Hurd is probably the unquestioned #1 RB in this class as well.😂

That's why he's intriguing to me.  A pass heavy team like KC could essentially have a huge outside WR in the backfield and a huge mismatch.  

2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

You can love Vrabel or hate Vrabel but he's earned respect.  That dude puts in the work and he's as real as it gets.  Happiest I've been with a HC that I can ever remember.  I hope he puts it all together and sticks around for a long long time.  

flashbacks to Evans last year

@Justafan I'm curious to get your take on Dexter Lawrence. I know you have been an advocate for a big NT for a while. Opinions on the board differ from poster to poster. @AussieTitanFan08 and I have had some spirited, but civil debate about him as a prospect (nothing that rivals the debate we had about Ramsey in 16 though).