Jonboy

2019 Draft News and Rumors

SARGO24   

After FA, I would like to trade back ...maybe with Oak for #27 + #35 and maybe ship then a 4th next year with #19.

#27 - TE Noah Fant

#35 - WR Marquise Brown

#51 - EDGE Zach Allen

#82 - DE Jaylon Ferguson

#112 - DT Gerald Willis

I would lose my mind. 

With the FA movements so far there are a couple of teams sitting behind us in the first round that are in absolute desperate need of pass rushers, both the Ravens/Chiefs have lost multiple guys so far in FA.

Going to be really interesting to see what JRob does in round 1 now, there must be concern sitting at #19 that a team jumps ahead and grabs a guy like Ferrell who could be the last of the first round worthy Edge pass rushers.

Before FA I would of said there was only a tiny chance JRob would trade up, now that the veteran WR/OLB and starting LG/S have been filled he might be more inclined to chase an OLB/IDL he loves.

tgo   
13 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

With the FA movements so far there are a couple of teams sitting behind us in the first round that are in absolute desperate need of pass rushers, both the Ravens/Chiefs have lost multiple guys so far in FA.

Going to be really interesting to see what JRob does in round 1 now, there must be concern sitting at #19 that a team jumps ahead and grabs a guy like Ferrell who could be the last of the first round worthy Edge pass rushers.

Before FA I would of said there was only a tiny chance JRob would trade up, now that the veteran WR/OLB and starting LG/S have been filled he might be more inclined to chase an OLB/IDL he loves.

No need to chase Simmons! Gonna fall right into our laps. 

Then pick up Winovich or Walker or whoever in the 2nd. 

9 minutes ago, tgo said:

Definitely possible.

Keen to see the reports from the upcoming Clemson Pro Day this week, want to see whether Vrabel gets hands on and personally works out Ferrell/Lawrence/Wilkins, much like he did with Rashaan Evans last year.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

8 minutes ago, tgo said:

Kind of hoping Charles Omenihu falls to our pick in the 2nd. He could play that SOLB role and even play a role similar to Flowers did for NE in how he can move around.

Soxcat   

Because of his injury Simmons might be there in round 2.  With the DL and Edge talent in this draft Simmons will get pushed down even further than other years. 

Winovich is a hell of a player in his own right, but he also benefited a ton from Gary getting double and triple teamed. I loved him at Michigan, but I wouldn’t touch him until round 3 personally. 

tgo   
2 minutes ago, Huston said:

Simmons won't make it to the second round.

Yeah absolutely no way. 

22 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

Kind of hoping Charles Omenihu falls to our pick in the 2nd. He could play that SOLB role and even play a role similar to Flowers did for NE in how he can move around.

Can’t see Omenihu playing in space at 280.  I think Robinson has learned his lesson with that.

rns90   

Which edge rusher is supposed to be available around the area where we are picking in Rd 1? No chance Allen or Bosa slide that far.  Sweat is unlikely as well.  Outside of Burns, who else is there?