2019 Draft News and Rumors

Jonboy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can love Vrabel or hate Vrabel but he's earned respect.  That dude puts in the work and he's as real as it gets.  Happiest I've been with a HC that I can ever remember.  I hope he puts it all toge

The ESPN Titans draft coverage truly is embarrassing, less than a week out from the draft they hold a prime time mock draft special as a dress rehearsal for their actual draft coverage with McShay &am

The Titans played 2 TE sets on 26% of sets last year.  They played 3TE on 13% of plays.  They played 3WR on 58% of plays.  SO, a few things here.     1.  They were only successful in 3WR set

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Daniel Jeremiah: 

EC6B4A5D-3954-4ABE-8BB0-B382E8AEE4B8.png

Super disconnected from this draft, but a 5’8”, 165 lbs WR who couldn’t run or test because he was injured lands at 19? This seems like the type of guy who goes late in the first or early second. 

Perhaps with a trade down or trade up from the second.

Evan Silva's final mock is out. He has us taking...

19.) Drew Lock

Marcus Mariota nor Ryan Tannehill are both in contract years, and the Titans showed their diminishing faith in the former by committing to a ground-and-pound 2019 offense, then trading for the latter. Neither coach Mike Vrabel nor GM Jon Robinson was with the organization when Mariota was drafted. Here, Robinson tabs the strong-armed but sometimes-erratic Lock as Tennessee’s QB of the future.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/mock-draft/silvas-final-nfl-mock-draft

6 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Evan Silva's final mock is out. He has us taking...

19.) Drew Lock

Marcus Mariota nor Ryan Tannehill are both in contract years, and the Titans showed their diminishing faith in the former by committing to a ground-and-pound 2019 offense, then trading for the latter. Neither coach Mike Vrabel nor GM Jon Robinson was with the organization when Mariota was drafted. Here, Robinson tabs the strong-armed but sometimes-erratic Lock as Tennessee’s QB of the future.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/mock-draft/silvas-final-nfl-mock-draft

@Jonboy was it Evan Silva that had the most accurate mock draft last year?

This guy had the #1 most accurate

Then Walter Football #2

Tennessee Titans: Erik McCoy, C/G, Texas A&M
The Titans need to make sure Marcus Mariota is as well protected as possible. Mariota has never played a full season. That must change, so Tennessee could use its first-round choice on an offensive lineman.

Erik McCoy is an athletic center who had a great year. He could be the next Frank Ragnow, a widely mocked second-round prospect who is chosen in the middle of the opening frame.

*** OTHER 2019 NFL DRAFT POSSIBILITIES: ***

1. Christian Wilkins, DT - Mike Vrabel loves Wilkins and would jump at the opportunity to draft him if he's available.

2. Brian Burns, DE/OLB - The Titans need an edge rusher. If Burns falls, this could be a nice landing spot for him.

#3 Silva with Lock

#4 Titans Marquise Brown Oklahoma WR
https://www.pressboxonline.com/2019/04/24/final-2019-nfl-mock-draft

#5 Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson Tigers

https://eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com/2019-nfl-mock-draft/

So.... All over the place! ?

Kind of interesting I see Ferrell a lot with mocks but not at all on here. Cosell said he didn't see him as working in a 3-4.

His player comp on NFL.com is Derrick Morgan lol

Edited by Titans279

This is the first time where the first pick is still up in the air. I've read where Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa are also going first.  I think it's still probably Murray who goes first but there is some intrigue here.

• Jonboy locked, and unpinned this topic