2019 Draft News and Rumors

Jonboy

By the way, Robinson's pre draft press conference yesterday was the least insightful/informational pre draft presser I've ever seen. Played it super close to the vest, even more than usual. Nothing at all to take away from it. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can love Vrabel or hate Vrabel but he's earned respect.  That dude puts in the work and he's as real as it gets.  Happiest I've been with a HC that I can ever remember.  I hope he puts it all toge

The ESPN Titans draft coverage truly is embarrassing, less than a week out from the draft they hold a prime time mock draft special as a dress rehearsal for their actual draft coverage with McShay &am

The Titans played 2 TE sets on 26% of sets last year.  They played 3TE on 13% of plays.  They played 3WR on 58% of plays.  SO, a few things here.     1.  They were only successful in 3WR set

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, tgo said:

By the way, Robinson's pre draft press conference yesterday was the least insightful/informational pre draft presser I've ever seen. Played it super close to the vest, even more than usual. Nothing at all to take away from it. 

Yeah, worthless.  Still, I'll take that over Oakland touting their super-awesome secret pick.  

36 minutes ago, tgo said:

The only thing he said of substance was that the DL/edge class was deep but he's said that before.

43 minutes ago, tgo said:

I thought I picked up a lil sum sum when Jeffrey Simmons was brought up. Probably reading what I want to into it. I am no poker player lol

13 minutes ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

I thought I picked up a lil sum sum when Jeffrey Simmons was brought up. Probably reading what I want to into it. I am no poker player lol

I actually thought his response Paul's question regarding Simmons had a slightly negative connotation, but who knows. 

I usually beat the drum for the FSU prospects this time of year, but I don't know how to feel about Burns. For some reason I'm just not real interested in him as a Titan. Wilkins and Lawrence are probably a wash for me as my top choice. Hockenson is the guy I want above all but we don't have the luxury to take a TE at 19 imo.

It feels like Sweat/Gary are the two defensive guys sliding due to medical/character concerns, and the two guys that are filling their place are Burns/Wilkins, would be surprised now if either Burns/Wilkins made it to 19.

There is a very real possibility the 3 most talented defensive players that are still available at 19 are Simmons/Gary/Sweat who all have medical concerns.

A small AFC South note, I think there is a very real chance the Jags take Hockenson at 7.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

It feels like Sweat/Gary are the two defensive guys sliding due to medical/character concerns, and the two guys that are filling their place are Burns/Wilkins, would be surprised now if either Burns/Wilkins made it to 19.

There is a very real possibility the 3 most talented defensive players that are still available at 19 are Simmons/Gary/Sweat who all have medical concerns.

A small AFC South note, I think there is a very real chance the Jags take Hockenson at 7.

I think Simmons might be the least amount of medical questions out of that trio.  Gary has (supposedly) a bad shoulder.  He also scored a low wonderlic score (probably doesn't mean much from a DL) of 9 I think

28 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I think Simmons might be the least amount of medical questions out of that trio.  Gary has (supposedly) a bad shoulder.  He also scored a low wonderlic score (probably doesn't mean much from a DL) of 9 I think

He kind of plays like a dumb guy, so it might

• Jonboy locked, and unpinned this topic