2019 Draft News and Rumors

Jonboy

30 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

Burns

Lawrence 

Tillery

Simmons 

In that order for me. I just don't think the team is in position to pick Simmons when he will possibly not be a huge contributor this season. We need a player that can make an impact day one.

Agree Simmons could be out all this year and no guarantee that injury doesn’t linger.let’s just use Conk for example since he’s fresh and see how much he struggled and many others have after a serious injury.Conk prob came back to fast,scheme etc anyone guess but u get my drift.Add in the off field stuff which isn’t huge but I’m tired watching injured guys not pan out over foot problems acls etc.A lot of risk involved I’m interested to see who jumps on him.He could be jaylon Smith who Dallas took a risk on albeit it later in draft bt he’s played pretty well I believe 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can love Vrabel or hate Vrabel but he's earned respect.  That dude puts in the work and he's as real as it gets.  Happiest I've been with a HC that I can ever remember.  I hope he puts it all toge

The ESPN Titans draft coverage truly is embarrassing, less than a week out from the draft they hold a prime time mock draft special as a dress rehearsal for their actual draft coverage with McShay &am

The Titans played 2 TE sets on 26% of sets last year.  They played 3TE on 13% of plays.  They played 3WR on 58% of plays.  SO, a few things here.     1.  They were only successful in 3WR set

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, JMoney420 said:

Agree Simmons could be out all this year and no guarantee that injury doesn’t linger.let’s just use Conk for example since he’s fresh and see how much he struggled and many others have after a serious injury.Conk prob came back to fast,scheme etc anyone guess but u get my drift.Add in the off field stuff which isn’t huge but I’m tired watching injured guys not pan out over foot problems acls etc.A lot of risk involved I’m interested to see who jumps on him.He could be jaylon Smith who Dallas took a risk on albeit it later in draft bt he’s played pretty well I believe 

Knowing this board, there will be people calling him bust after the 1st game when he's on PUP. 

10 hours ago, JMoney420 said:

So theoretically speaking who would u all want between Simmons,Burns,Tillery,Lawrence if the board fell that way and we were dead set on going Defense??Just curious they all have a few ?? marks but we’re just speaking hypotheticals.

Burns, Simmons, or Lawrence. Burns and Simmons being an interchangeable 1A or 1B

6 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Interesting listening to Casey on the OTP today, mentioned by the end of the last season he was down to 270lb, said he had to add fish to the vegan diet to put some bulk back on for this year, also talked about the pounding his body takes constantly having to deal with double teams.

Without doubt JRob needs to get Casey some help in his draft, needs to bring another top end guy that opposition defenses have to pay attention to.

A guy who needs to eat all day to weigh near 285 does not need to be on a vegan diet. 

• Jonboy locked, and unpinned this topic