2019 Draft News and Rumors

Jonboy

-Think SF pulls a mild surprise and takes Williams instead of Bosa. Solomon Thomas has been a bust so far, but I think he gets one more chance. SF traded for Ford. He and Thomas will be the DE with Williams and Buckner inside.

-Gruden will make another dumb pick

-Sweat goes top 5

-Jags will go OT

-Christian Wilkins won't make it to 19

-JR will trade down and take a DL(Simmons, Tillery) or IOL

-BB will trade up for Hockenson as the Gronk successor

Edited by socaltitan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can love Vrabel or hate Vrabel but he's earned respect.  That dude puts in the work and he's as real as it gets.  Happiest I've been with a HC that I can ever remember.  I hope he puts it all toge

The ESPN Titans draft coverage truly is embarrassing, less than a week out from the draft they hold a prime time mock draft special as a dress rehearsal for their actual draft coverage with McShay &am

The Titans played 2 TE sets on 26% of sets last year.  They played 3TE on 13% of plays.  They played 3WR on 58% of plays.  SO, a few things here.     1.  They were only successful in 3WR set

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

-BB will trade up for Hockenson as the Gronk successor

If any team actually allowed this to happen by trading with the Patriots they should be immediately expelled from the NFL.

Another personal prediction, if we draft Dexter Lawrence at #19 i'm going to have to buy a new TV as the remote will be going through my current one.

Dalton Risner is going higher than people think. If there is a dark horse for the Titans, it's him.  He's definitely in play for the Texans.

Edited by ctm

10 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Anyone got any early big picture predictions for the Draft, maybe teams that might trade up/down or predictions on teams/player pairings.

For me gut feeling

- Dolphins trade down from 13 (they are going the Browns route and will attempt to acquire as much 2020 draft capital as they can)

- Falcons go IDL at 14 either Christian Wilkins or Ed Oliver

- JRob doesn't pick at #19

- Texans trade up from 23 to take an OT

- Chiefs make a big trade up from 29 for a pass rusher.

Dolphins have all but said they are tanking. I agree. They are loading up for Tua, Fromme, Herbert, or Eason

17 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Titans doing homework on most TE’s. Looks like will draft one some point in the draft.

Alot of people are going to be disappointed by the TE they do draft me thinks.

40 minutes ago, Huston said:

Alot of people are going to be disappointed by the TE they do draft me thinks.

Probably.

But, the existing narrative that all is hunky dory in the TE room is obviously not exactly true from JRob's and Vrabel's perspective.

And that's a good sign IYAM.

• Jonboy locked, and unpinned this topic