2019 Draft News and Rumors

Jonboy

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

He could be that deep threat you want, was constantly torching guys deep at the Senior Bowl, personally I would prefer McLaurin at #83 over Marquise Brown at #19.

I would too as long as we get Hockenson at 19! 

I dont like how small Brown is but he has elite, blue chip speed. 

Edited by tgo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can love Vrabel or hate Vrabel but he's earned respect.  That dude puts in the work and he's as real as it gets.  Happiest I've been with a HC that I can ever remember.  I hope he puts it all toge

The ESPN Titans draft coverage truly is embarrassing, less than a week out from the draft they hold a prime time mock draft special as a dress rehearsal for their actual draft coverage with McShay &am

The Titans played 2 TE sets on 26% of sets last year.  They played 3TE on 13% of plays.  They played 3WR on 58% of plays.  SO, a few things here.     1.  They were only successful in 3WR set

Posted Images

Just now, tgo said:

I would too as long as we get Hockenson at 19! 

I dont like how small Brown is but he has elite, blue chip speed. 

I would absolutely hate JRob trading up again this year, but i'm sure by the time April rolls around I could live with him jumping up to grab Hockenson.

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Jim Nagy former long time NFL Scout and current director of the Senior Bowl weighing in on that DK Metcalf photo.

I don’t understand why more analysts are not talking about that. Yeah he looks jacked, but at WR you need to be flexible and not be so stiff in your movements. Calvin Johnson was ripped but it was functional muscle. That looks like it’s too much muscles in the mold of what happened to David Boston and LaRon Landry.

He looks like a jacked Defensive linemen. 

12 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

That didn’t help John Ross a ton. You’ve got to be physical enough. 

Brown excels in beating press coverage and can track the deep ball, unlike Ross. 

10 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Lions GM Bob Quinn starting early on the pre-draft smokescreens, would guess he is hoping QB needy teams trade ahead of the Lions and force one of the elite pass rushers down to them.

Yeah, the New England guys like to play games. 

Kind of like Robinson saying they have their eye on some late round wide receivers. 

?

Edited by tgo

• Jonboy locked, and unpinned this topic