2019 Draft News and Rumors

Jonboy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can love Vrabel or hate Vrabel but he's earned respect.  That dude puts in the work and he's as real as it gets.  Happiest I've been with a HC that I can ever remember.  I hope he puts it all toge

The ESPN Titans draft coverage truly is embarrassing, less than a week out from the draft they hold a prime time mock draft special as a dress rehearsal for their actual draft coverage with McShay &am

The Titans played 2 TE sets on 26% of sets last year.  They played 3TE on 13% of plays.  They played 3WR on 58% of plays.  SO, a few things here.     1.  They were only successful in 3WR set

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, tgo said:

I think Lindstrom has a real shot to be there at our 2nd round pick. 

Bradbury though, I'm not sure. 

I don't think either make it to pick #51, the main reason there are a tonne of OL needy teams picking in the first 15 picks of each round, a lot of the OL needy teams will go the higher rated defensive players in round 1 and turn around and snap up what's left of the better OL players early in the 2nd.

32 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I'd like to see M. Brown be reunited with Baker in Cleveland.  He already had 1k yards and 19 YPC with him, there could already be some chemistry.  And Dorsey loves speed.

I’d like to see him united with Marcus. 

Unless of course we draft Hockenson or Metcalf. 

9 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

@tgo I just can't get on board the 1st round WR train, in a Smith/Mariota offense just think it would be a huge waste of resources, can sign a veteran WR in FA and draft one in the 2nd-4th rounds that can come in and help this offense.

IOL and TE would provide a much bigger boost to this offense next season.

I dont think a first round WR is smart because we already have to much youth there more then anything else besides the fact that we dont know what Smith's offense is going to look like yet. I hate saying it but a first round TE makes more sense then a WR if they do go pass catcher in the first.

24 minutes ago, tgo said:

I’d like to see him united with Marcus. 

Unless of course we draft Hockenson or Metcalf. 

I'd like to see him here.  But that's just overkill for Marcus.  Unless they plan on drafting a different QB next year while one of them develops.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

@tgo I just can't get on board the 1st round WR train, in a Smith/Mariota offense just think it would be a huge waste of resources, can sign a veteran WR in FA and draft one in the 2nd-4th rounds that can come in and help this offense.

IOL and TE would provide a much bigger boost to this offense next season.

I’ll be enormously surprised if Robinson drafts an OL in the first.

I do think a TE would be most beneficial, particularly Hockenson. But a deep threat speed WR like Marquise Brown is perfect for what they want to do on play action and to add more “explosives” as Smith keeps calling them. He keeps talking about having more explosive plays, and to me that indicates more deep play action shots, which Mariota excels at. 

We kept trying that shit with Taywan and Jennings but they repeatedly dropped deep passes that hit them in the hands. 

Edited by tgo

• Jonboy locked, and unpinned this topic