2019 Draft News and Rumors

Jonboy

2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Brown is a good WR. I also like their other guy thats tall.

If he didn't sustain that season ending neck injury D.K Metcalf would be the favorite to be the first WR picked in the 2019 Draft, they also have DaMarkus Lodge and AJ Brown who are both probably 2nd round picks.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can love Vrabel or hate Vrabel but he's earned respect.  That dude puts in the work and he's as real as it gets.  Happiest I've been with a HC that I can ever remember.  I hope he puts it all toge

The ESPN Titans draft coverage truly is embarrassing, less than a week out from the draft they hold a prime time mock draft special as a dress rehearsal for their actual draft coverage with McShay &am

The Titans played 2 TE sets on 26% of sets last year.  They played 3TE on 13% of plays.  They played 3WR on 58% of plays.  SO, a few things here.     1.  They were only successful in 3WR set

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Interesting that JRob was spotted at Ole Miss, would think that would be looking at their legion of draftable WR's

Who’s at West Virginia? 

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:58 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

QB Will Grier

OT Yodny Cajuste

WR David Sills

LB David Long

Probably David Sills.  He's very good at making contested catches and would be an outstanding red zone target where his lack of speed wouldn't be an issue.

On 1/1/2019 at 1:14 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

If he didn't sustain that season ending neck injury D.K Metcalf would be the favorite to be the first WR picked in the 2019 Draft, they also have DaMarkus Lodge and AJ Brown who are both probably 2nd round picks.

Aussie, what are your thoughts on Metcalf?

He's really growing on me and I have suspicion that it was him Robinson was mainly scouting. He's more of a deep threat and faster than A.J. Brown right?

Brown is kind of what we already have in Davis, no?

16 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Yikes another of the top IDL prospects Raekwon Davis is returning to Alabama and not declaring for the NFL Draft.

That's now 2 likely first round IDL guys in Raekwon Davis and Derrick Brown who won't be available in the draft.

Thats really shocking

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Yikes another of the top IDL prospects Raekwon Davis is returning to Alabama and not declaring for the NFL Draft.

That's now 2 likely first round IDL guys in Raekwon Davis and Derrick Brown who won't be available in the draft.

Those are the only two I thought we’d look at other than Wilkins. 

8 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

I believe we will have interest in Dre'Mont Jones - Ohio State DT. With a good combine he will likely be in consideration for our pick at 19.

Like him a lot but pure gap shooter  . We have our DL occupying blockers for the LBers to make plays.

• Jonboy locked, and unpinned this topic